The smallest snorted. "Not surprising since it's you."

Jason faced the boy, probably making a face, and said, "and you can do any better."

"Of course I can." He scoffed.

"Come on guys, can we just have a nice lunch?" Superman fan asked.

"No." The sister smirked as she popped a piece of carrot into her mouth.

"You know that that's never going to happen." Hoodie kid shook his head. Wait since when did he get soda?

Terry wants soda.

He's also slightly less positive that they were planning on lacing any of his food or drink. This is not related to his desire for soda.

Sitting back to continue eating his lunch, Terry watched the group interact. They all acted like a big family. They loved to tease each other, joke around, and it was clear that they really loved each other. He was still a bit unsure if Alfred was their grandpa since they used his name and not the actual title of grandpa. Maybe a good family friend?

Wow okay the youngest really likes to threaten with weapons.

"You know," Terry spoke up, "since you're all guests here, I highly suggest you don't break anything or you know. Scratch anything. I also would like to not have to deal with blood getting everywhere because someone decided to actually go through with their threats."

They all stopped for a brief moment. Probably because they forgot where they were. Maybe for just a minute they thought they were back home. Terry supposed that if they were serious about protecting him, then this would be considered unprofessional. He would give them some leeway because for one thing at least two of the five of the siblings were underage. Which honestly? Why bring them in?

But what does Terry know, he has only been Batman since he was sixteen.

The moment came and went as they went to apologize. And everything became... tense.

They still haven't told Terry shit about Bruce. So Terry's pissed about that. Unfortunately he's trying to play the long game so he'll just have to tamper down his anger.

And the youngest looks very glum...

Chewing on a slice of bell pepper Terry began to think.

Both him and Bruce spent their childhoods watching The Gray Ghost. Bruce watched them when they originally aired; Terry got the chance to use the old VHS tapes and the player. And if Terry remembered correctly, not only did Bruce have some of the tapes, but some of the merch.

"What are you thinking about?" Superman fan asked, bringing Terry out of his thoughts.

That also reminded him. "That other than Alfred and Jason, I don't know your names." Terry stated with a bland tone of voice.

He smirked when Superman fan's face heated up. It grew when the man facepalmed. Jason laughed.

"I'm Tim." Sweatshirt hoodie teen said.

"Cass." The sister nodded.

"Damian." The boy's tone was short and clipped.

Finally the hand was released from the man's face as he said, "my name's Richard, but I liked to be called Dick."

Wow okay that was unexpected. Without his permission an eyebrow rose.

The man, Dick, blushed. "Look, my parents thought it was a nice tradition and it feels weird if someone calls me Rick. "

Terry nodded in acceptance. "Well, Rick does sound like the name of a... real Richard."

Terry smirked as snickers filled the table.