Then Jay started choking, "you got to clear it out like this," Nate starts to mimic his coughs which made me grab my water. I open it and give it to the boy not wasting any more time.

"Leia, you should be an event planner. This is so fun." Nikki says to the girl sitting down not knowing what to do.

"Gah! I'm sorry! I really wanted this to be a perfect night. Forget it." She gets up and leaves through the side door. "Leia..." Gwen followers her right after.

Nate continues to eat the dry Rasin bran even though he choked before. I shake my head at the boy when Nikki took it away.

"Im hungry!" He exclaimed. "Here put your hand out I'll give you some fruit loops." I pour some onto his hand. He quickly downed all of them which made me open my eyes wide.

"I want some too!" Jay says now next to me. I motion for him to bring out his hand like Nate did, "here." I pour some into his hand and he did the same as Nate.

"Do you guys not get fed at home or something?" They both look at me and shake their heads no.

I grab my bag from the floor that had a bag of chips in it, " Share." I glare at both of them after opening it. Jay quickly takes it first but almost tripped over a yellow bag on the floor.

"What's that?" Nikki picks it up, "dude look there's more weed in here!"

"Go tell Gwen and Leia," she demands Nate.

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

It's been like 30 mins since we smoked what was in the bag. We're watching free Willy and I forgot how good this movie is.

Gwen breaks the silence, "The stuff in that bag bag was good good." Nate's voice cracks as he expresses how he feels, "Not as good as Free Willy. I love it."

"Check yourself. This is just E.T. with a whale." Ozzie blankly looked at him.

Leia looks at jay who seemed out of it, "I know it's not Clerks but it's kinda cute, right?" She smiles at him.

"It's like... I'm the boy and Willy's the rubber band. I get it now. Ro, where did that rubber band go?" He starts to look around for it. He must have forgotten he broke it the last time we were high.

"Leia, is Willy gonna make it?" Nate worriedly looks at the girl. "Did E.T. make it?" Ozzie speaks slowly for the boy.

He confusedly and worriedly looked back at the tv. "Come on, Willy. Come on! You can do it! You got this! Yea, Willy!" We all start to yell.

"He made it!" We all get up and cheer for the whale.

I look to my side and see Ozzie with a smile on his face and clapping but a silent clapping which made him look slightly weird but I loved it.

"This never happened" he looks at everyone after realizing what he was doing.

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

After the movie we all headed home, I made dinner for my aunt since she was finally coming home not that late from work.

I am baking at the moment though! I got bored and started making cookies. I didn't know what else to do. While I put the cookies in the oven the front door opened.