"Yep. Stay out of my way." Speck laughs.

"Will do." I reply then she walks out the door.

"Oh one last thing. Work on your costume."

"Yes mother."

She giggles and then walks out the door.

I go up to my room and look up pictures of angel costumes on my phone. I find a beautiful mid thigh one and use a bit of light magic to make something and add a bunch of my own touches. I take one look at it before I go to sleep.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I roll off of my bed and grunt. Its dark out now.

I thought it would never come.

I get up off of the ground and stretch. I go to my closet and grab a light blue shirt and a pair of jeans. Before I leave my room I grab a green jacket and head down to the kitchen for a snack. I grab an apple and head out the door. Once I get outside I unfold my wings and start to go into the sky and head for Tal's tree house. I'm flying for about ten minutes when I see a glint of light. As fearful as I am curiosity beats it. I start to descend and go towards the light.

As soon as my feet hit the ground I sense someone come up behind me. The person quickly grabs me and covers my mouth up. I struggle to escape and every time I fail. Muscular arms pick me up and starts to carry me. I try to get away again but this time instead of struggling I look at some of the leaves that are still on the ground in the woods and focus. They light in a few seconds right below the mans feet. The arm loosen up and I seize the opportunity to push myself off the man.

I start to run. I am about to go into the air when the person grabs my arm. I turn around fighting the man. He grabs my wrists. Glancing up I admittedly recognize him.

Ozi!

I struggle and try to free myself again but his grip is tight and I know the fire trick won't work again.

"Trying to escape fate are we?" Ozi maniacally grins.

"L-leave me alone." I snap.

"Just say please." He chuckles.

"W-what do you w-want?"

"I just want you, my darling angel." He whispers leaning towards me.

This dude must be insane.

"Come on Blight. Think about it. We can rule the world."

"How about no." I snap quickly, kicking him in the chin. He stumbles and I take the moment to a gush of wind causing him to slam into a nearby tree. I start to run through the woods until I break the tree line find myself at a cliff. I jump and snap my wings out through my shirt and make my way to Tal's.