"Tell me, what do you want, omega?" Dr. Jang said huskily as he ran the back of his index finger over Junkyu's hot cheek.

Controlled by his heat, the omega pulled his pants down along with his underwear. He turned around and bent down. His palms on the wall, his spine curved downward, and his ass raised up in a presenting position, trying to display the goods in hopes that the alpha will find it attractive enough.

Breed. Pup.

His bud fluttered in anticipation as he noticed the alpha's eyes gazing at it. Slick flowed down his thighs. Dr. Jang licked his bottom lip as his shaft throbbed under his slacks. The sight was too seductive.

I want to lick his juice clean. I want to shove it in. Fill him up. I want his everything.

No. Too fast. He should savor the moment. Who knows when he will be able to taste Junkyu again.

"Please.." Junkyu felt more trickles of slick gush out. Why wasn't this alpha coming closer? Was he not good enough? This was upsetting. Junkyu winced from the headache pounding in his head. Didn't anyone want him?

A hand touched his small back. It felt amazing on his flaming skin. A blissful sound purred in his chest.

"Be patient, omega. Take off your top." Dr. Jang said authoritatively as he grazed Junkyu's smooth skin.

The omega quickly did as he was told, stripping his scrub off. The clothes felt itchy and uncomfortable anyway.

The alpha was satisfied with his obedience. "Good boy. Now remove everything else. I want nothing on your skin."

His word was an absolute order to follow. Junkyu took everything off his skin, from his pants, boxer briefs, the mandatory rubber footwear, and even his necklace and engagement ring he cherished so much. He tossed them all without care. Junkyu is surely going to bawl his eyes out after he comes back from his heat trance and finds that the ring from Haruto is no longer with him.

Dr. Jang moved closer and gripped Junkyu's arms. Without anything on him, the omega looked better than what he'd imagined. His milky white skin was perfect without any blemish, except for the long root-like scar on his left shin. But it was fine, it's not as if the alpha has leg kinks or anything.

He rested his face in the crook of Junkyu's neck and rubbed his mouth against that spot, inhaling deeply. He was marking, leaving his alpha scent. He pulled away and lifted Junkyu's deadweight arm to his mouth. His tongue licked the thin, inner wrist to leave more of his smell. The area was one of the few places on the body that could hold someone else's scent the longest.

Junkyu could only whimper, waiting for the alpha to get done with whatever he was doing and to start filling his bottom organ. Though for some reason, even under his heat spell, Junkyu found the alpha's scent kind of repulsive. Nauseating. The omega in him rejected the scent.

The doctor placed his hand on Junkyu's small back and pulled him close until their hips crashed. The big hand trailed down to his globes as his mouth made its way to Junkyu's ear. He nibbled on the soft flesh while his fingers traced the ass's crease, sliding further down to find the wet entrance.

A growl was heard from outside the room, but Dr. Jang was too busy taking his pleasure in the omega to care. Just a little bit more. The tip of his finger reached the puckered rim, slick coated his pad. Wet. It was so wet, so exciting. He pressed his finger in, breaching past the tight muscles.

The door opened abruptly. The doctor heard a loud growl near his ear as he felt something, or rather someone, grip the back of his neck. He was being ripped away from Junkyu at a mind-blowing speed. His body was thrown across the room, his spine crashed onto the edge of a steel-made table as he landed. The brute force and his weight pushed the table into a cabinet, breaking the glass walls. Sharp pieces flew into the back of Dr. Jang's, stabbing the doctor with its knife-like edge. The alpha screamed as searing pain penetrated his skin and flesh.