Parte 4

Vero got ready to go sad eyes house because he was gonna throw a party or some shit like that. Vero fixed her lashes and her lip liner making sure she looked good, vero was going to go but wasn't gonna be a weirdo like sad eyes and spooky when at her party they just stared down her gang.

 Vero fixed her lashes and her lip liner making sure she looked good, vero was going to go but wasn't gonna be a weirdo like sad eyes and spooky when at her party they just stared down her gang

But with some pure money 4s)

Vero made sure her make up was good and her tattoos were shown, people didn't think she would actually get a whole sleeve done but she did and she made it look good.

Vero got in her car and started driving to sad eyes house, she pulled up and made sure she had everything in her purse. Vero made her way out the car and walked through the crowds of people into the back yard.

"Muerte?" Someone asked behind her, vero had a crush on this one foo since 1st grade he looked cute back then but now he was fine as fuck. Vero still thought he was fine and of course wanted to be with him but he was part of the santos.

"Joker!" Vero said spinning on her heals so she could face him, "hey Ma, you lookin fine as always" he said making vero smile

"I missed those dimples how you been mama" he said taking her hand and leading her to a couch. "Good yk whole lot a gang shit how about you I mean it feels like we haven't talked in ages" vero said

As the conversation kept going spooky was watching from afar, when he was a junior he liked vero but then he got jumped into the gang and vero was in her own so they drifted apart you could say.

Spooky and vero fucked each other a few times but once they got in the gangs and shit they were forced to stop fucking with each other because they didn't have a truce.

Vero felt like she still liked spooky just a bit, it was her first love, they smoked together, she lost her virginity to him, and spooky is the only one who knows about her tattoo.

Vero has a tattoo she does not want anyone to know about but since she got locked up for killing someone as a sophomore. Vero only ever told spooky and nobody else knew why she got locked up and doesn't know she has the same tattoo as spooky.

Spooky watched as vero laughed with Santiago looking like they were having the time of their life passing a blunt and drinking beer. The way vero smiled and how her dimples would pop out.

One thing spooky loved and adored about vero was her dimples, everyone would fall in love with her by her smile, her eyes, everything about her was perfect.