Setty | just friends pt2

Novas pov

"Can y'all please get y'all's friend" I said while walking through the door with a bag snacks.

"Ah shit what happened now" dougz said while looking up from his phone.

"I was talking to one of my niggas and he go pull up and try to threaten me and my side side nigga" I said while pulling out some lifesaver gummies.

"Dougz tell her little ass that's cheating" he said while looking at me and pointing.

"Jerry bro it's not cheating cause we're not together" I said while eating some lifesaver gummy's pulling out my phone.

Next thing I know is set getting up and going to the next room in Kevin's house. He got back saying he gotta go.

"Where you going" I questioned him

"to go get some pussy" he said while putting his jacket on.

"Boy get the fuck on, sit to ass back down right now" I said while laughing but being serious

"Jeremiah I'm not fucking playing" I said to him as I see him still walking to the door.

So I got up and chased him to his car.

Sets pov

"Girl back the fuck up" I said while looking her up and down

"Nah you good, let's go" she said grabbing the handle of my car

"Asani let go bro worda my dead's" I said calling her by her middle name

"No nigga let's go to yo bitch house" she said while getting in the passenger seat

"Alr bet" I said getting in the car starting it

———

She then got on her phone as he started driving waiting for him to pull up and the girls house.

Realizing that they were going the direction of her house she let out a small breath.

"Why was she feeling this way Jeremiah'a just a friend or is he" she thought to herself.

After a while of them sitting inside of her house she got tired and told him to come to bed with her and he did.

Or so she thought. When she woke up he was nowhere to be found.

And she thought to herself

"damn someone really stole my nigga"
———

Nova's pov

"Nova stop fucking playing with me bro" Jeremiah said while choking me

"Bro Jeremiah get your hands off me on my mama if you don't let me go I'm gonna whoop yo ass" I said while tryna keep my cool.

He let me go and I fix my clothes that was wrinkled from the once encounter with him.

"Jeremiah you're a weird ass nigga for that. this shit we had going on is DONE" I said fixing my two braided ponytails while emphasizing the word done.

"Fuck what you talking bout this death row" he said while laughing walking outta my room.

I had just found out he actually did go to her house and fuck her. So I went over to my side nigga Vons house and we was posted up on my private story.

———

Her phone started ringing and she seen it was Dougie.
She thought jerry hard told them what happened so she thought about not answering its but Ofc she did cause it's Dougie. (My husband)

"My hearty whats the word" Dougie said through the phone

"Nothing much best, what's the word" she said back

"The niggas missing you come ova" he said while smiling

"Bet I'm on my way" she said as she gotten up and grabbed her keys.

———

Something for now. -author