Part 15

"Lady Y/N!" The following night, you were walking to your chambers. It was late and you spent another night at the library, this time without the presence of your soon to be husband.

You turned, only to see Lord Oliver rushing towards you.

"Lord Oliver." You smiled, but he could see the smile was forced. "It is quite late, I must return to my chambers. We will talk tomorrow."

Before you could walk away, he pulled you by your wrist, making you almost fall. "What do you think you are doing? Let go of me!"

Before you could say anything more, he covered your mouth and dragged you to a dark corner with no guards. You tried to kick and push him off, but he was much stronger than you and nothing you learned with Loki could be of use to you right now. Wherever you hit him didn't seem to hurt him at all, no matter how hard you did it. He slammed you against the wall, still keeping one hand over your mouth while his other trailed under your dress, carressing your bare thigh.

"Such soft skin." He whispered to you, while tears filled your eyes. You tried to push him away, but he only squeezed you harder, not letting go. Your heart was beating fast in your chest and you thought it would jump out any moment now. You were starting to sweat as you panicked, thinking what he will do next. "The future King wanted me to kill you, but why would I not have little fun with you first?"

Your eyes widened at his words.

Tony wanted you killed?

"You're fucking lying." You mumbled out as he pulled out a dagger and dragged it down your chest, still keeping a tight hold on your jaw.

"Why would I lie? It is quite obvious he does not like you and wants to marry another."

"Help!" You screamed out as he started to cut through your corset, but he only chuckled, gripping your jaw so hard you were sure it would bruise.

"You can scream and yell all you want. Nobody is here. The guards are gone. Your maid was called to the other end of the castle. Nobody is here to help you."

"Don't do this, I'm begging you." You cried out as he started to take off his pants, his other hand keeping a tight hold on both of yours.

"As I said, the Prince paid me to kill you, but he doesn't have to know about this, does he?"

"You will be begging for mercy." You spat at him and he slapped you, making you bite down on your lip, so hard it drew blood.

"The only one who will beg now, is you." He said, letting go of your hands and wrapping your legs around his waist. Your gaze fell to his dagger and you took the opportunity given to you.

He barely had time to react as you grabbed the dagger and stabbed him in the neck with it, making his hot blood spray all over your face and hair. His hold on you became weak and you looked down at him as he fell to his knees in front of you.

You could only hear the ringing in your ears as you realized what happened. You saw him reaching for you and you stabbed him in the stomach before you pulled the dagger out.

Soon, he lost consciousness and you were stood in front of his dead body. Your dress was torn in half and soaked in blood. Your throat was dry and you felt sick. What did you do?

Anger was the only thing on your mind and you quickly found yourself on the way to Tony's chambers, leaving a trail of blood behind you as you walked inside without even knocking. You found him sitting behind a table, reading under the candlelight. He looked up at you and dropped the book from his hands, rising from the chair. His eyes were wide as he took in your appearance. Your eyes were red from crying, and you still had tears running down your face. But besides that, your hair and face were soaked in blood, along with the dress, which was torn.

He opened his mouth to speak,"What-"

But, before he could say anything more, you dropped the bloodied dagger on his book, staining the pages. "The dagger I killed your dear cousin with." You said with a raspy voice as you looked up at him in disbelief. He looked shocked. "The next time, try to kill me yourself, you fucking coward!"

"Y/N, what-"

"But if you do, know that you will suffer the fate even worse than your cousin. Future King or not."

With that, you turned and left his chambers, leaving the door open. Tony looked down at the blood on the floor left behind you, then at the dagger.

The doors to Alistair's chambers slammed open and you walked inside, just as he was changing his shirt. For a moment, he thought he was in a nightmare, but when you broke down in tears in his chambers, he reacted immediately and took you in his arms, not minding the blood that stained his bare chest.

"What happened? Are you alright?"

"I... I just killed a man." You looked down at your clothes and saw the blood and your torn dress. "For God's sake, I just killed a man."

"Tell me what happened." He said slowly, but you could not hear him.

You only looked up at him and nodded. "I accept your offer."

"What offer?"

"To take your brother's throne." You said.