𝟎:𝟒𝟕

Start bij het begin

She sat down in the rocking chair with the whining baby girl, placing the bottle to her tiny lips as she started drinking the milk, instantly calming down.

After about two minutes, the continuous movement from the bottle halted, causing her to look down, seeing her fast asleep.

She patted her Pamper diaper, making sure it was still dry, before resting her on her shoulder to burp. Once she finally burped, she got up slowly to place her back into her crib that she barely used.

Once she attempted to lower Daylani into the crib, she started to whine and let out loud screams, causing her to sigh and walk back over to the rocking chair.

She grabbed a large pink throw blanket that she kept in there for whenever she slept in there, which was very often. The newborn baby girl was very spoiled and barely liked sleeping by herself.

She loved to sleep with her dad, more than her mom, and she would do that often during the day. But in the middle of the night, the only person who was up was her, so she was left rocking her baby to sleep.

She pressed the automatic button on the cushioned rocking chair that allowed her a platform to put her feet on.

She hoisted the baby up until her small face rested against Dakota's chest while a small breath escaped her lips. She slept just like her dad in Dakota's opinion.

Soon after, Dakota felt her heavy eyes shut on their own and before she knew it, she was entering a deep sleep.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟗:𝟎𝟔𝐀𝐌

Dakota fluttered her eyes opened, as she felt wet kisses being placed all over her face. She instantly scrunched her face up in response and closed her eyes back, due to the bright morning sunlight.

Opening her eyes slowly again, she spotted the man in front of her, with his blush brown two toned plump lips, brown skin, and untwisted dreads covering most of his face, causing her mood to instantly change. The same person that left her up all night alone.

Swerving her head to the right, she pushed Von away from her face as she wiped all of the remains of his kisses from her face.

"Move. All jokes to the side, get out my face." She spoke briefly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"What's wrong witchu, Ko?" He countered, clearly confused by her attitude. He was sure they were just good the night before.

Ignoring him, she looked down at Daylani while smiling, seeing that she was still peacefully asleep. The only time she slept throughout the night is if her skin was against her mom or dad's skin.

"Hello? I'm talkin to the wall a'sum?" Von questioned smartly as he waved his hand in her face, killing her mood even more.

Getting up from the chair, she purposely walked around Von to make her way to the changing table, where she placed the baby.

"Move, lemme change my daughter." Von playfully pushed her as she rolled her eyes.

She glanced over his shoulder, seeing Daylani open her eyes slowly before displaying a wide grin as she saw her daddy's face.