IMPORTANT + 4.You are pure evil.

Start from the beginning

"Haven't you heard? Y/n bullies the teachers into giving them good marks."

"I wanna be friends with Y/n only for their test answers."

I'm tired. I hate rumours. Why would this idiot spread a rumour? Does he understand there are consequences to his actions?! 

People keep surrounding me with questions like "Can I have the test answers?" and "Is it true you have the answers?". I get the hustle but jeez give me a break, I'm 9.

Kincaid started teasing me. 

C-"Oh Y/n please give me the answers!"

Does he deserve another punch?

....

Yes.

Y-"Kincaid!"

Everyone shuts up and Kincaid stands there.  

C-"What."

I walk up quicky and..

get drops to the floor with a bloody nose.

Everyone whispers and mutters when a teacher walks by and sees blood on my hands.

T-"Office! Both of you! Now!"

Y-"Worth it."

~Flashback over~

C-"So you do remember.."

Y-"How could I forget? It was at school, you bullied me too a point where I punched you. You started a rumour. I punched you again. I still don't regret it."

C-"It wasn't true. You never scared teachers into giving the answers.."

Y-"I know, 'cause I'm not stupid enough to need to get answers from teachers. But, you do know the nickname 'cheater' and 'fake einstien"ran around every school we went too for 3 years? It only stopped two years ago."

C-"And that is why you left the country for two months.."

I look at him confused.

Y-"What? No, I was in a mental hospital, you dingus."

C-"I'm sorry, where?"

Y-"I'll explain later."

We heard the elavtor ding and I get an uneasy feeling.

C-"Must be Lizzie?"

Y-"I don't think so.."

We walk out the room towards the holograph.

C-"When did Lizzie get a flashLIGHT?-"

I drag him down because it all feel horrible. Something is wrong, very wrong.

I start whispering to Kincaid.

Y-"Something is wrong. We gotta move, come on."

We start squat crawling and try our best to dodge all lights. We find Berger, thank god.

He was record, not thank god! I run up to him and cover his mouth, to which he responds with a squeal. Maya, who stood beside him, understood to stay quiet.

M-"Shh!"

Y-"Okay, we gotta hide. There are people here with guns."

Berger yells quiet loudly.

B-"THE MAFIA?!"

M-"Sh!"

Y-"No, they looked more paramilitary to me."

C-"How could you tell?"

Y-"Equipment. I saw a Sig Sauer MDX-"

M-"Oh my god, where did they get ahold of that thing.."