Chapter 10

1000 years ago...

"Stay put, I'll be back before dark." Sukuna commanded you. You nodded your head not wanting to disobey him, but it was going to happen anyways.

You heard whispers in nearby villages that a group of jujutsu sorcerers were coming to kill your lover. That couldn't happen, you loved him too much to see him go.

Sukuna left. You knew you only had so much time to get this done. As soon as he was out of sight and out of earshot, you grabbed some things and ran to the nearest village, you would need some supplies.

You walk up to an old woman standing behind a little makeshift shop.

"Hello dear, anything you need today?"

You smile to her. "Actually yes, I need weapons and I see you've got a lot behind you." The old lady smiles and takes a deep breath. "Of course, dear."

She drops all of her weapons onto the counter. You see many swords, daggers, and a bunch of other weapons you weren't sure about. "I'll take them all." Her smile falters a bit but quickly returns to normal.

It cost way too much but you gladly payed the nice lady and headed out to where you knew those jujutsu sorcerers were camping.

Present

You quickly came to with Sukuna's hands placed on your head. With what little energy you had, you placed your hands together and froze him. The look of surprise on his face made you chuckle a little. You softly pushed his hands away from your temples and took a step back.

You wanted to run as far away as possible but your body disobeyed your thoughts.

Your cursed energy let go of him and you soon fell to your knees, breathing heavily at what you saw, at what you had lived.

Memories from the past life circled around you. Why would he make you relive that? Just so he can have answers?

Sukuna kneels down to your level and grabs your wrists.

"What did you see?"

You groan as you look up into his piercing red eyes. "Get out." You whisper. His face turns to anger.

"What did you just say to me?" He growls in a low voice.

You take a deep breath.

"I need you to leave, right now. I need Yuji."

Sukuna scoffs, knowing he won't get his answer until later.

"Fine, have him." He switches with Yuji.

"(Y/N)?" Yuji blinks back into existence. How did he get here?

"Yuji, I'm having a panic attack and I need you to calm me down." Your breathing becomes erratic and you start shaking.

"O-okay." He stutters and immediately holds you tightly.

After about an hour of crying hysterically into his chest, you finally calm down, your energy coming back into your body.

"Thank you, I really needed that." Yuji pulls back, grabbing your shoulders. "What happened?" You cringe at the thought of having to lie to him, but you couldn't tell him the truth, who knows what Sukuna would do.

"I was practicing and I lost a lot of my energy. I just freaked out I guess." Yuji nods then looks around. "How did I get in here? What time is it? I don't remember going back to bed." He suddenly realizes.

"It's Sukuna isn't it." You freeze up.

"Of course not." You respond. "I don't know how you don't remember, you came to wake me up for breakfast and found me like this." You motion to yourself. You couldn't believe how easy that lie came to you. Memories of how easy it was to lie to so many people in the past, and how fun it was. You shiver at those thoughts. Because it was and still is fun.

Yuji stands up and offers his hand to you. "Nonetheless, let's go eat, both of us need some food in our belly's." You nod and grab onto his hand as he helps you to your feet.

You both walk to the cafeteria, grab some food and sit down. No one else seems to be awake as it's only 08:00.

"(Y/N), I'm worried about you. You've never had these problems before." One of Sukuna's mouths appear on his cheek with a big smile. "Maybe she's cracking under the pressure." You grimace at his words. "Shut the fuck up, you're literally stuck in a teenage boys body." Yuji laughs hard at this and the mouth soon dissipates back into Yuji's skin.

"I hate him."

A/N
Y'all I'm sorry for the late chapter. School has been kicking my ass along with getting Covid. I'll try to be more consistent. Thank you all for the comments and votes! I really appreciate it!!! Until next time :)

Sukuna's Interest (Sukuna x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें