"Then it's definitely something up, so you gone tell me or keep wolfing about that shit?" Syd asked, Honey crossed her arms.

"I'm trying to be patient with him, but it's getting hard. I just can't explain it, Syd." She sighed, Syd turned left onto a Main Street.

"Try."

"I can't, shit is just off. One minute I like him, the next he can die." She shook her head, getting irritated all over again. "Why? What he do?"

"Syd, I don't wanna talk about." She sighed. "Stop frowning then, you mugging the fuck out of me and I just wanna spend time with you." Syd told her, she glanced out the window before crossing her arms.

"Ok."

"And that means?"

"It means ok, don't piss me off, Sydney." She huffed, Syd nodded. "Yo, you need to fix ya' fucking attitude." Syd grew irritated along with her, Honey sighed loudly while turning toward the window.

Syd shook her head while pulling into a lot, she put the truck in park before turning it off, sliding out her seat as she closed the door behind herself. She made her way to the door and held it as Honey walked in.

She tried her best to keep her eyes up, but they just kept falling below Honey's waist. She shook her head and followed her up to the counter, letting her order first.

"And for you?" The waitress smiled at Syd, Syd glanced over the menu before settling with a number 13. "Will that be dine in or to go?"

"To go."

"All orders together?" Syd nodded, pulling out her card. "Alright, your orders will be here shortly." She spoke after getting everything situated, handing Syd the receipt.

"Sin?" She turned to meet the old familiar face, furrowing her eyebrows. "Girl where the hell you been?" She asked, pulling Syd into a hug.

"Around, ducking your crazy ass." Syd admitted, the girl rolled her eyes. "Well you ain't doing a good job since I found you."

"Clearly." Syd replied, about to walk away. "Why you acting so different, what happened to the old Sin?"

"She's gone."

"Well she needs to come back, I miss your crazy ass." The girl whined, Sydney hummed before pulling the girl away from Honey who just walked out of the restaurant.

"That's your new piece?" She asked, Syd shook her. "Well, since you're single. Let's fuck one more time." The girl asked, Syd shook her head.

"I'm not Sin anymore, it's Syd. And I don't want pointless sex with you." She admitted, the girl sighed. "You gonna make me get some new dick, when I been craving yours for months."

"Yeah, life goes on Lana." She stated, the girl hummed and walked away. Syd sighed before making her way outside to where Honey was standing.

"Here." Syd gave her the keys to go sit in her truck instead of standing in the cold air. "Turn the heat on, I'll be out in a minute." Syd instructed while going back into the building. She watched from the door as Honey walked to her truck and got in.