1 - It's Been Five Years

ring...ring...

Footsteps padding across the New York Sanctum

ring...ring...

"Why did I leave my cell phone all the way across the sanctum?" the female voice grumbled.

ring...ring...

"Why don't you teleport to it?" Wong yelled out.

"Feels like cheating!" She called back.

ring...ring...

She grabbed the phone. "Hello? Hello?"

"Sophia? Sophia Strange? Is that you?"

"Yes, yes it's me! Is this... Bruce? Bruce Banner?"

"Yes, it is! It's–it's been a long time. So, she was right–you, you're still here. Only your brother is gone."

"She? Who?"

"I met... I met someone from your past. She told me I should let you know what we're about to do. So you could be prepared. So you would know what was happening and could be ready."

Sophia froze in place. "Bruce... what's going on? What are you doing?"

"We're going to fix this, Sophia. We're going to bring them back. We're going to bring everyone back. We've got the stones and we're bringing everyone back."

"Who did you see, Bruce? Who told you to tell me this?"

"I–I saw a woman... in yellow? She was... she called herself the Ancient One? She knew who you and your brother were... but it was before you were in the Order..."

*****

"Are you ready to see him again?" Wong looked over at Sophia, concern etched on his face.

Sophia let out a sarcastic laugh, "That's a loaded question, isn't it? Am I happy to see my twin brother for the first time in five years? Of course I am, Wong. You were there when I felt it to my soul when he was snapped away. However, you also know of the tenuous relationship between Stephen and I."

"I'm quite aware, yes. The number of arguments I've had to hear between you two..."

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, yeah, I recall your complaints. That's something I haven't missed these past few years. Aren't we supposed to be preparing for the biggest battle of all time or something? We have a big task ahead of us, my friend. Let's get through it first, then we'll worry about the rest, okay?"

"And what about what Bruce said about the Ancient One? Do you think she was talking about her prophecy of your powers?"

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, but what I do know is between Bruce's message and your communication from Stephen–we have a big job ahead of us."

"So London, Japan, and New York Sanctums are meeting me at Kamartaj?"

"Yes, and as you instructed, I am about to go with a team to Wakanda to meet the newly returned King T'Challa and those there."

"And Stephen will come in from Titan," Wong added, giving Sophia another look.

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Yes, my brother will make his grand entrance from Titan... that he will."

"Good luck, Sophia."

"Good luck to you, Wong."

"See you there."

Sophia opened the portal to Wakanda, and led a group of 5 sorcerers through. They found themselves in the middle of a field surrounded by Wakandan warriors. The group of warriors separated and at the head, it was clear who their leader was.