ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

Zacznij od początku

"No- dad." Lo'ak's voice cracked. Jake left before Lo'ak could say anything else. His dad's words got to him, because he rushed back to Y/N, blaming himself for Y/N's chest injury. Lo'ak kept on muttering to himself while holding onto Y/N's chest where the wound was.  Another set of tears joined Tsireya and Lo'ak.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Fuck!" Neteyam scrunched his face, keeping his eyes tightly shut. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I ruined everything!" Y/N squeezed his hand tighter. "If I had jumped earlier, you would have jumped earlier- and something else could have happened but not this.." Neteyam sobbed, his hands on Y/N's wound, switching places with Lo'ak.

"Neteyam.."

"I'm sorry.. you're my brother's lover and I have to ruin that experience..."

"Neteyam.. stop." Y/N held her tears back at Neteyam's words. Tsireya's grieving cries were heard in the background.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N..."

"Stop. I'll be fine, Neteyam." Y/N shot him a weak smile full of reassurance.

Who would think Lo'ak would listen to his father. "I'm sorry, I have to go." He left while cupping Y/N's cheek and ruffling Neteyam's hair.

"No!" Tsi'reya tried to stop him. Neteyam didn't bother following his brother. He knew his place, which was to stay with Y/N when Lo'ak didn't.

"How am I still alive by now?" Y/N asked jokingly, her chest still rising and falling heavily. The blood stopped flowing out, but she was still in pain, and on the verge of death. Tsi'reya chucked in sadness, so did Neteyam.

"Was all of this worth it, saving me?" Neteyam asked, blaming himself. Y/N softened at him.

"Of course, I would never care for you any less than anyone else I care for." Y/N held his hand. He nodded at the girl, tears in his eyes.

"Dear sister, don't leave, please." Tsi'reya begged. Y/N was barely conscious. "I love you so much, what would I do without you." Those words broke her.

"I love you too." Y/N told her. "I'm really tired."

"I know you are." Tsireya chuckled at her sister.

"I want to go to sleep." Y/N told them.

"No. No. You need to stay awake for us, okay?" Neteyam shifted his body closer to hers, and held her head up.

"Just a little rest, I'll have lots of energy when I wake up, okay?" Y/N wants this to end.

"Keep your eyes open, please." Neteyam moved his hand fron Y/N's head to her cheek, lightly tapping it to keep her awake.

"Shh. I wanna sleep." The dying girl's eyes fell to a slumber as the darkness around her closed in on her.

Y/N's POV

"Fuck." I said, I stood up swiftly, taking in what was surrounding me. There was so much light, and peace. I was in my village, except it was very empty. I dashed over to my Mauri pod, to see only one person standing before me. "Great mother, I see you." I got nervous as I used my two fingers to point an I see you sign.

I kneeled down in front of her, her looking down at me. "You have done good deeds while using your life these years, my beautiful daughter." I looked up at her, hoping for some miracle to happen. "You deserve a second chance. You are always putting people before yourself, and there were consequences to those actions." I looked down, disappointed in myself. "I know what you're thinking. Don't be disappointed. You deserve a life with that boy.. Unless you don't." I smiled to myself. Not saying anything.