Camille nodded, ignoring her confusion and continuing to flick through the pages of the magazine. She reached another page and then heard a hum.

"That pink doesn't really suit her complexion, does it? She'd look much nicer in a lighter tone. Perhaps a peach." Taehyun said, and Camille looked at him again.

Taehyun had his fingers facing him, mindlessly flicking at his cuticles, "Did you see that awful dress she was wearing at that duke's gala last week?" Taehyun asked, and Camille gulped.

"I-I did."

"Hideous, really. Yellow at nighttime with frills? How horribly hideous." Taehyun continued, and then looked and saw Camille looking at him with large concerned eyes.

Taehyun's  breath hitched, "I mean-" Taehyun began and then grabbed his novel again, changing his sitting position and putting his feet forward, clearing his throat, "Don't you have matters to attend to?"

"Oh! You're right, I'd almost forgotten." Camille gasped, forgetting about Taehyun's mannerisms. She stood up, racing to the side to grab a coat, "I've got to go to work! I'll see you later at night, love."

"See you." Taehyun responded, gripping onto the edges of the book tightly.

"Love you-" Camille began, and then opened the door and let out a gasp. Taehyun looked worried, but then felt his insides curl when he saw a black-haired man.

"Well there, Camille. Aren't you in a hurry?" A deep voice husked with a chuckle following it.

Camille giggled, "I've got work. Why, how manly of me to say so and leave Taehyun behind like this! Are you here to meet him?"

"Yes, yes. Where is your funereal husband?" Beomgyu's voice continued, and then Camille turned and gestured at the living room.

Taehyun curled up, knees against his chest again upon seeing Beomgyu, "W-Why are you here?" Taehyun let out, timid, brows furrowed.

"Taehyun, that sounds a bit impolite, doesn't it?" Camille asked, worried.

Taehyun saw Beomgyu smirk, stepping into his home, snowflakes on his hair and shoulders.

"Yes, Taehyunie. It's rather impudent. I'm gravely offended." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun's cheeks burned crimson red.

"Goodbye!" Camille called out, and then walked out of her home, closing the door behind her.

Now with the door closed, it was just Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Taehyun watched as Beomgyu looked around the small home, humming to himself. Taehyun got up from the couch, placing the book on the coffee table, and then walking away to the kitchen.

"Yes, some tea would be wonderful, thank you." Beomgyu scoffed, and Taehyun looked at him with angered eyes.

"What are you doing barging into my home like this?" Taehyun asked, fists coiled.

"As if you haven't walked into my house three times begging me to put my cock in your ass." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun's eyes grew big. Beomgyu watched with delight as a pretty red flickered onto his cheeks and nose.

"You're crude!" Taehyun snapped, and Beomgyu walked up to the open kitchen, leaning against the countertop.

"I know, darling. It's my specialty. Now, won't you ask if I'm feeling better?" Beomgyu asked, tilting his head.

Taehyun bit the inside of his cheek, fumbling with the kettle, "I can tell you are."

"Well, I'm not. I feel absolutely horrible, and the fact that you left me so ill in the hospital last week made me numb. Constant headaches, Taehyun. Thanks to you." Beomgyu barked, and Taehyun paused.