Prologue + Chapter 1

First file uploaded. database

Name : Saiki Kusuo

Name : Saiki Kusuo

Age : 15

Class : Class 1-D

Affiliation :
-PK Academy (formerly)
-ANHS (Currently)

__________________________
STUDENTS EVALUATION :

Academic Ability : B-
Intelligence : C+
Decision Making : C
Physical Ability : D
Cooperativeness : D+

Aspiration : "no matter how's my life going on, just one thing..... Don't involve me into some troublesome things".

.

.

Yare yare, here I'm walking to the bus stop that supposed to take me to my new school. Advanced Nurturing High School, that said it's a school that established by the Japanese government to nurture young graduates that will support the country. It boasts a 100% employment and college entry rate, and with thorough, state-directed teaching methods, it spares no effort in pursuing the nation's desired future.

You may be ask why I don't continue my studies in PK Academy, well the answer is simply really. From what I know, ANHS is more like a restricted area where the students must leave in that school which means I don't have to go home after school and don't have to involve again with my parents trouble that sometimes can going to be a disaster. A peaceful life, and I want to know how it's feel to living outside without your parents.

Speak of my parents, they're the one who wants me to enroll in this school too. Which the reason is

"Kuu-channn, your brother is in there too! So it may be the best to follow your brother path! ".

" Kusuemon! Even though I will lose you(r power) to help me but from now on you must learn how to be independent so that later you will be successful at work! ".

Yare yare, even though they are stupid but what them said was true enough. Well, that's how parents supposed to be. And here I now, but there's one thing that will be the trouble- nope, that already being the trouble.

"Yosshha, finally we're going to the new school! But we must not be too happy yet! We need to investigate first. What if it's actually a place where the Dark Reunion squad gather?! ".

" I don't care about Dark Reunion things! As long they have a nice bowl of ramen that's all the matters for me hehehehe".

"What did you say, Nendou?!'.

'Kyaa, going to same school with Saiki-kun. I will make sure he will say " Oh.. " to me before we graduate. Ahh yes, not just that but i will make all students in there fall for me 'cause of my perfect beauty'.