Chapter 11

//Chishiya POV
//

I can't believe what I've just done. Niragi went down so easily, I was expecting a fight. How dare he tell me how he violated my y/n. Did she actually tell him she loved him? Was he just saying that to piss me off?

I know y/n needs to enter a game today, and I plan on going with her. I'm not backing out like Niragi, I want to protect her and if it's a heart game then I will sacrifice myself to save her. She needs to know what she means to me. I pick up a spare bathing suit for y/n and make my way to her room.

I knock on the door and she opens it with a confused look on her face.
"Niragi wanted me to bring you this" I handed her another pair of red swim shorts. "He gloated to me a bit of how your other shorts got damaged, but asked me to bring you this and to escort you to your next game" I smiled softly at her.

"Why would Niragi do that? Where is he now? He promised he would drive me there and wait for me until I was finished" y/n walked back inside her room and I could see the sad look in her eyes.

"I'm not sure y/n" I grabbed her hands in mine. "But I'm going to be there for you and enter the game with you"

Her face seemed to light up, hopefully at the thought of me being with her. "I'm glad I dont have to go in it alone, but what if it's a heart game, Chishiya? This is why I didn't want to create any relationships here, I don't want to lose anyone".

I held her face in my hands "I won't let anything happen to either of us y/n" I wish she would understand how much she meant to me and how safe I want her to feel around me.
.
.
I was waiting outside while she got changed into her new shorts, she swung the door open and greeted me with a big smile. "I'm ready to go, Chishiya"
We made our way outside and into the car. We were driving around 30 minutes before we reached our destination. Before we got out I placed my hand on y/n leg. "I just want you to know, if we were in the old world, we would be together" she squeezed my hand and smiled gently, as if she knew I was the better choice for her, and she probably wouldn't dream about being with someone like Niragi in the old world.
"I just wish you would of chose me in this world too" I whispered under my breath, as I squeezed her hand back, before exiting the car.
.
.
We approached the game area together, y/n was holding my arm and I could feel her shaking. I was scared for us both too. As the game area filled up, we picked up our phones, which had waterproof covers. We looked at eachother and we both became more nervous. I was wondering, if it could be a hearts game, did I make the right decision coming with her? I would gladly give up my life for her, but I also don't want her spending the rest of her life with Niragi.

A voice finally echoed:
Difficulty 4 of diamonds.
Game Light bulb
Game play challenge: which switch turns the light bulb on?
RULES
Only one switch will turn the light bulb on, A B or C
You only have one chance to leave the door open while flipping a switch.
When the door is closed you may flip any switch, or as many as you like.
If a player is in the room, and the flip is switched on the door to the room will be locked, and can not be reopened.
Participants only have one chance to answer as a group.
The game is cleared when you determine which switch turns the light bulb on.
As the water level rises, should water touch the hanging electrical wires, it is game over.

There was silence, y/n and I looked at eachother. She grabbed my arm, I knew I had to think straight for this game, it was an intelligence game after all. As everyone were arguing between them selves about which switches they should flip, I tried to calculate the probability of flipping the right switch with the door open, the water was rising and someone was just about to pull switch A.
"STOP!" y/n shouted "shut the door before you flip the switch!" As the door closed and someone pulled switch A, she told them to wait before turning the switch off and reopening the door, the water level was rising too fast. Had she cracked the level before I had? Finally switch A was flipped back off and she reopened the door. I finally understood. She shouted for someone to pull switch B with the door open and realised the light didn't switch on. The water was just a couple of inches from the electrical cables and everyone began screaming and going frantic, fearing we would all soon die. Y/n and I just stared at eachother, wondering if this was our last moment together. Y/n ran in to feel if the light was hot, a quick scream and her burnt fingers confirmed it was switch A all along that turned the light on.
"SWITCH A!" Y/n shouted as she was shivering from fear and the icy water.
Everyone began shouting "switch A". The generators finally switched all the electricity off and the water began to drain.
"Congratulations "
Finally appeared on our phones. As everyone ran from the room y/n and I stayed behind just staring at eachother.
"That was so close, I thought I was going to lose you" y/n said quietly, still panting, looking away from me. She was worried about losing me? "Let's get out of here" she grabbed my arm as we made our way back to the car.

We were silent all of the way back to the beach. All I could think about were her scared eyes, and how I failed to protect her. I wish I could of figured it out sooner. I don't want to see that look on her face again. It made me realise how much I cared for her in such a small space of time. I can't live without her. I need to protect her from this place, these games, and most of all Niragi.
As we exited the car I raced round towards her and just took her in my arms. "You belong with me, y/n, I don't want to wait any longer to do this" I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her so passionately I forgot where I was for a moment. I expected her to push me away or scream at me, but instead she kissed me back with just as much passion. I lifted her legs and carried her to the nearest wall, I pressed my body against hers and began kissing down her neck. Is this really happening? Is she mine now?
I looked up towards her and she was just staring towards the highest point of the beach and began shaking. "Chishiya, you need to run" her face drained of all colour as I slowly turned around to see what she could be looking at.
Niragi. He was there, high on the roof, looking down the scope, pointing his gun down straight at us.
I couldn't move. I needed to protect y/n.

Niragi X Reader X Chishiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें