Laura attempted smiled before turning back to look over the water. John B sat down next to her, knees tucked into his chest. Immediately, she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I missed you. I really thought you were dead." Laura muttered.

She could feel his shoulders tense up at the comment, almost as if it was guilt. Which Laura knew that was what he was feeling although he couldn't help the circumstances that they were put under.

John B's arm wrapped tightly around his twin, resting his own head on top of hers for a moment. "I'm sorry."

Laura lifted her head, looking at him and began to nod no. "Not your fault."

"Also, let me just add, I'm not mad about the you and JJ thing. It's better him than anyone else." John B chuckled. She nodded along, laughing.

He hugged her tighter for only a moment, before hearing a boat pull up to the dock. Their heads looked over in unison, finding Pope and Kiara back at the house, looking awkward.

Laura sighed, "Finally. Hey, don't tie up."

The twins stood up immediately as the others ran down the dock to meet with the others. JJ was the first to jump onto the boat, waiting for everyone else. "We're dippin'."

"What? What are you talking about?" Kiara asked, looking at the frantic boy.

JJ grabbed Laura's hand as she stepped onto the boat as John B was helping Sarah down the rest of the dock and onto the boat. "What happened last night?" John B asked.

"We slept on the break. What's up?" Pope said with concern.

JJ snickered. "Slept, right. Yeah. We were up all night."

"We gotta get the hell out of here." John B said with an obvious tone in his voice. "We'll explain everything, let's just go."

They made their way to a secluded part of the island that really only their group ever goes to. After a shortened explanation given to Pope and Kiara, Sarah left to go back home to talk to her dad, which nobody was okay with, really.

The boat was now at Tannyhill, leaving the remainder of the group stranded. JJ sat down next to Laura while John B paced waiting for his girlfriend to come back. But he finally settled and sat next to Pope close to the water, away from the couple.

Briar and Kiara had ran off to find wood for something, Laura wasn't entirely sure. It left the couple alone for a few minutes, which both of them were silently grateful for.

"He's not mad." Laura muttered, looking over at the boy. Immediately a smile fell onto his face before he kissed her quickly.

JJ chuckled, "I really thought that John B was going to murder me." They all had thought that from the moment the two started dating. Kiara loved to remind her when the two were alone.

Laura shrugged. "I don't know. He seems too focused on other things right now to really care about it."

"Yeah, I was thinking. I get the whole being caught up in the whole treasure hunt thing, but y'all used to be so close." JJ responded, putting his arm around her shoulder as they both looked at the boy in the conversation.

"I mean you know, our family was never really a family. Dad was always involved in the Royal Merchant and included John B in it." Laura sighs, "It was always Big John and John B, and then there was Laura."

JJ pointed a finger. "Okay, first of all, nobody calls you Laura." He chuckles. "And you and John B were always close. Remember he always filled you in on it and you guys would keep the secrets from me."

Laura loosely laughed. "Yeah I remember. We would start talking in code and you could never catch up."

"That's not true, LB! I just didn't care that much." JJ responded defensively.

"Okay, sure."

But the conversation was cut off as they saw Sarah coming back up to the island on the twins boat. They all got up and ran over, Briar and Kiara appearing form somewhere behind the couple.

John B and Sarah immediately started talking about the events while JJ and Laura began tying up the boat to some plants that probably couldn't support it.

"You guys were right. I didn't work." Sarah sniffled. "Sorry."

JJ scoffed. "Well, then that settles it, guys. Now, y'all need to load up in the paddy wagon and get the hell out of Dodge right now."

"Right, you'll need supplies, and you'll have to split as soon as possible." Pope added.

The twins made eye contact at the comment, before Kiara began. "Guys, I think it's too late."

Everyone else's gaze followed hers, finding the police boats drifting towards the group of teens. The sirens were wailing, making a piercing sound.

"They followed you here?" John B asked the blonde girl. "Must've been your father."

"We're gonna have to find another way out of here." Pope said.

The police began talking through the megaphones, although the sound was too muffled due to the distance between the two groups. They began running in the opposite direction, trying to get out of site of the police.

They were running through muddy water and trees while trying not to lose any energy since they had to get away. They started swimming through a small yet deep pond, and then hiding behind a large tree.

FBI was pointing guns from the water while police trucks were on the opposite side, driving down the dirt roads, before stopping by the group of teens.

"There's no getting out of this. We gotta make a stand." JJ rang out his bandana before taking out the gun and wiping it off with the piece of fabric.

"JJ, stop." Laura said sternly. But the comment just got ignored.

John B grabbed the weapon out of his hand before dropping it into the dirt. "It's gonna be alright." He reassured. "Here we go."

He began walking out into the open, JJ kicking dirt and grass over the weapon. Tears formed into Laura's eyes, watching her only family surrender himself. Everyone else put their hands up, but Laura could barely hear what they were yelling at them. She was too focused on John B.

One of the officers forcefully threw John B onto the ground before continuously kicking him. Laura kept yelling at the officer, trying to get him to stop. JJ grabbed her hand, knowing she might do something she would regret but yelled alongside her at the cops.

He finally knocked him unconscious, leaving everyone in shock.