The two returned to the inn smoothly, and Di Beichen also prepared delicious meals for Baili Hongzhuang and the three beasts.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the food in front of her, and a gleam of light appeared in her eyes, "Did you go there again today?"

She can recognize that this meal is also monster meat. There is no monster beast meat for sale near this blood energy tower, only the place where Di Beichen took her last time.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "You can nourish these in the process of cultivation, and it will greatly help you improve your cultivation level."

Thinking about the beginning, his master used to prepare all these for him daily. He felt that this method was very useful, so he naturally prepared it for Hongzhuang.

Chapter 1042: Did you get it?

Looking at the hot meal in front of her, Baili Hongzhuang felt moved.

As Di Beichen, he can prepare this for her here. I am afraid that people who know Di Beichen will not be able to believe this.

"Bei Chen, thank you."

Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes lifted slightly, her eyes gleaming with moving light, including everything that Di Beichen did for her.

"Fool."

Di Beichen chuckled, and stretched out his hand to take Baili Hongzhuang into his arms, "Between you and me, you never need to say thank you."

Feeling the warm embrace of Di Beichen, a happy smile overflowed from the corners of Baili's Hongzhuang lips.

Although this bloody abyss is full of danger and indifference, in such an environment, she has a deeper feeling for Di Beichen.

"Can't see."

Xiao Hei stretched out his hand and directly covered the white lion's eyes. The white lion is still so small, this kind of picture is not suitable for it.

"You can't watch either!"

Just as Xiao Hei was so proud, Xiao Bai stretched out his hand to cover Xiao Hei's eyes. This kind of warm and shy situation is actually quite pretty. OK!

Suddenly blindfolded, the white lion was also stunned, and immediately stretched out his hands and directly covered Xiao Hei's eyes.

For a time, the three beasts formed a group, and no one let go.

When Baili Hongzhuang left the arms of Di Beichen, she looked at the three beasts in a circle, and a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Originally, these three beasts looked like a ball, but now the three circled into a ball that looks like a bigger ball of hair, two white and one black, which is really funny.

Looking at the posture of the three beasts that no one wants to let go, Baili Hongzhuang said, "If you don't come back, I will eat everything first.

As soon as they came out, the three beasts immediately let go of their hands, nothing can resist the temptation of food!

Seeing that the three beasts jumped onto the table and started eating, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other. The smile has deepened a bit.

"Tomorrow I plan to go to the second floor. Baili Hongzhuang slowly said.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "The rules of the first three levels are the same, and the fourth level only has trials and does not require ring competitions."

Baili Hongzhuang tilted her head and looked at Di Beichen, "Many practitioners on the first level are watching the excitement, and the practitioners on the second and third levels should all be rushing. Passed on, right?"