I click on a few replying to them before clicking on one more that was a reply to my story from a few days ago, which was a picture of me and Robb.

TheAlexandraJ

Hey girly, I know you don't know me but I think we've been talking to the same man... I met him a couple weeks ago at a party and I didn't know he had a girlfriend. You might not believe me so here's a couple of screenshots of our conversations. I don't men to cause you any pain so I hope this finds you well. I love your music btw.

Attachment 1

Attachment 2

Attachment 3

Attachment 4

Attachment 5

I sigh, closing out of the message and closing out of the app. I get messages like that atleast twice a week and I've stopped opening them. If it's not one of those messy instagram pages, then it's a DM. I lay my phone down next to me, and as soon as I do that, I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look up coming face to face with Isaiah.

"I thought that was you" He says coming to sit next to me.

I smile at him. I haven't seen him in at least 3 or 4 months. I lean over and hug him from the side, he hugs me back.

"Isaiahh, what are you doing here?" I say,

He shrugs, "just chillin, you know niggas had to come and network"

I nod,

"This don't seem like your typa scene" he says, taking a sip from his cup.

"It's definately not. I'm here with Robb....wherever he is." I say, looking around.

"I feel you, I feel you" He trails off, "You know, I have this song that I think you'd be perfect on"

"really?" I ask,

he nods,

"Send it to me, I think I can make it better" I joke with him.

I look behind him seeing Robb, tonguing down some girl in the darkest corner of the club. The way they were moving, they could've been fucking.

"You here alone?" I ask Isaiah, focusing my attention away from Robb.

"nah, you know that's dead." he laughs, "Brittany is around here somewhere, Ally, J, Stokeley, and Jah.

"my bitch, Ally? Take me to her!" I shriek.

"gay?" he says shaking his head, standing up.

I stand up, following him through the crowd of people as we make our way downstairs.I don't want to sound snobby, but everyone was body to body on the bottom floor and I hated it. Upstairs was very spacious and It felt like I was special. but down here is a no go. We eventually find the rest of the group and I just stand there until they notice me.

" You know I don't like clubs and then you bring me to the worst one. Let's fucking go." I hear Ally scream over the music. She turns around coming face to face with me. She throws her arms around me, hugging me tightly. She pulls away from me, grabbing my hand and turning me around.