Relationship with Mr. Nie

Comincia dall'inizio

Jian Luo sighed helplessly, and slowly moved Jian Sheng's legs away. If it was before, it would be fine. Now he also has a child in his stomach. Although Xiao Long Cub is said to be very powerful, he still has to pay attention.

The light wall on the wall radiates a little bit of light.

Jian Luo looked at the flickering light, his thoughts diverged a little, and he gradually fell asleep.

'Jingle Bell.'

The alarm sounded.

Jian Luo, who woke up from the dream, sat up suddenly. He looked at his bracelet. It was 7:00 in the morning, and it was already bright outside.

Jian Sheng next to him frowned: "Brother? You get up so early."

Jian Luo comforted him: "I'm going to work overtime today. Don't you want to go to school in the afternoon? I'll come back early to take you there, you know?"

Jian Sheng fell asleep: "Got it."

...

Never mind.

Jian Luo packed up and prepared to go out, because he was going out to talk business today, so he washed his hair specially.

Su Liang said, "Want to go out?"

"Well." Jian Luo was still wearing a white shirt and black trousers: "I'm going out to meet clients."

Su Liang looked at Jian Luo's body. To be honest, she felt that Jian Luo was thin. Other women tend to get fat when they have children, and they must be swollen, but Jian Luo is different. He has a small skeleton, I don't have any flesh on my body. Some time ago, I managed to raise a round face, and now I have lost weight.

"Don't work so hard." Su Liang couldn't help it anymore: "Marshal... doesn't he care about you at all?"

Jian Luo puts on his shoes: "What does it have to do with him?"

"..."

Su Liang was silent.

Okay, she can see it completely. This son of hers has never thought about marrying a Marshal and enjoying a happy life. He is still concentrating on his career here.

For a while, Su Liang didn't know whether to be happy or unfortunate. These are two kinds of life, and Jian Luo has already made a choice.

"Luoluo, where are you?"

The information terminal has a message.

Jian Luo opened it and said, "I just went out."

"Oh, then I happened to come to An  Paradise to do some errands. Where are you, I'll pick you up by the way." Jiang Jiang sent a message: "I drove."

That's fine.

Jian Luo was not polite: "I'll wait for you under the tree at the head of the village."

Because the driver said that he was always on call, Jian Luo got up specially, and only dared to wait openly after confirming that there was no shadow of the driver in the village.

After a while, Jiang Jiang came over: "Luoluo, get in the car."

Jian Luo got into the car at an unbelievable speed, like a thief: "Okay, let's go."

Jiang Jiang laughed: "Is someone chasing you behind?"

Jian Luo wiped the sweat from his head: "No one, it's just too hot. There is air-conditioning in your car, so be more comfortable."

Jiang Jiang was praising his car.

The two were in the car, and Jian Luo asked him, "Do you have a detailed plan for that food processing factory?"