Tipsy Drink

~English isn't my first language but i hope you enjoy the imagination i can write to you all~
————-
Note: To experience intensity play 'All mine: PLAZA'
~~~~~
The night started young my whole body aching for a drink bars are my haven, a couple sip of my go to drink raspberry with two shots of vodka made me sway with the music. Sweat dripping all over my breast was my sign to slow down, i grabbed a seat next to this blonde chick I could barely see her face.
Her body is astounding the ass of a stallion her pure 2 fruits hanging on her chest had me staring as if i was undressing her violently

"You might as well tip me for the show I'm giving you"  Damn, had already known I've gotten caught her voice was proper as if she was an english teacher in the past or something , looking up i see her glazing brown eyes.

Eyes that you could get lost in, something about them and her lips has me hot and bothered from the way she was looking at me. I knew she had some sips as i have. Tequila such strong smell out her breath. "I'm sorry, just got caught up in.. focus" at this point i spoke in such gibberish, luckily this woman wasn't mad they were playful. "Name's Sarah, dear."  Something about that name sounded familiar but my mind spinning to not know completely from where i had heard her name, in honesty her name is basic, I've known Sarah's through-out my lifetime.

We exchange information on a surface level, yet she's got my interest. A few more drinks down and i have my hand on her thighs while our faces close together telling our ridiculous bar stories, never knew a simple of her laugh and smile has me trembling to my knees especially the cute lisp every-time she speaks. "Mind going to the bathroom with me? I don't like going alone."  Clueless as to what she asked the drinks have made me say yes. Following her to the single bathroom she pulls me in locking the door behind her. She pins me down to the wall putting my hands on her waist "Too suggestive for you?" Giggling on her own words, such fire lit up on me putting the cards in a different position, now I'm the one pinning her in this hard wall. "Suggestive isn't enough" whispering into her left ear.
I grab her neck pushing her lips unto mine, our tongues combining as one as i bite her lip she lets out a soft moan. Sucking into her neck until it was full of red marks, feeling her nipples harden as i lick and suck every inch of her bare fruits. "Oh fuck" her back arching for more. I trail down into her sweet lips under her underwear, gliding my fingers on her wet vagina making my thumb circle her clit "Don't you dare stop." She says with a raspy ghastly moan. "As you wish." Both my middle and ring finger goes inside her this time my left hand covering her loud moans, her head drawn back into the walls eyes filled with fulfillment. My fingers go in and out faster as her body grinds on them, her wetness was too irresistible, drops falling unto the floor. Placing my tongue to where my thumb was, flicking it faster than my fingers. "D-dear i-i-i'm gonna cum" her legs were shaking looking for stability, i widen her legs to make more room for my head with my tongue at lightning speed, fingers focused on touching her in the right places especially curving inside her. She screams her moans, thick liquid slides unto my fingers. I grin as i taste what has been inside her, "Sweet as cherry" catching her breath, her last words of the night "Cherry Chapstick. My favorite."

She winks at me giving me another look that i loved, fixing herself up. She opens the door and heads out, leaving a piece of paper with her number on it. "Call me xx"