Mikasa Ackerman

{The Anime is Attack On Titan}-Bottom Female Reader-—————————————————Background: (This is sorta Modern Era Aot, but you're still in regular uniform) You and Mikasa were about to go eat dinner with the rest of the scouts, but Mikasa was a little tu...

-Bottom Female Reader-
—————————————————
Background: (This is sorta Modern Era Aot, but you're still in regular uniform) You and Mikasa were about to go eat dinner with the rest of the scouts, but Mikasa was a little turned on after seeing you get out of the shower, convincing her not to do anything, she convinced you to do something else.
—————————————————
Sitting at the table with everybody chatting up a storm, you found yourself uncomfortable trying to finish your food, you wanted to eat all of it in one gulp(do you say that for only water????) so you could quickly leave. Looking across the table seeing Mikasa smiling knowing she had her phone in her lap.

Specifically, looking at vibrator app controlling the vibrator that was inside you now, she hadn't turned it on yet but then you felt a slight tingle in your pussy, and your hand started shaking, while people were still conversing Connie, made a stupid joke, usually, you always laugh at his stupid jokes because they were so stupid but you didn't laugh this time.

You couldn't any way you were afraid to make any noise. Connie, noticing this, asked if you were alright, trying to nod but the vibrations got more vigorous and you dropped your fork. Quickly looking at Mikasa she stopped the vibrations. "Are you sure you're okay?" Connie asked, sounding a little more concerned this time.

You picked up your fork and got up from the table, "Yeah, I am just feeling a little off but once I eat I think I'll feel a little better, I'm going to go to the bathroom." you said as you stumbled your way quickly into the bathroom.

Suddenly the vibrations were stronger than they were before, making your legs shake almost making you lose balance. Causing you to let out a few moans, you wanted to take it out but you also didn't want to upset Mikasa, what was happening now would be worse if you upset Mikasa. So you sat on the toilet hoping for it to stop.

You waited for a minute or two but the vibrations didn't stop. In fact, Mikasa kept playing with it, turning it on and off and playing with different modes. You couldn't help but pull your pants down, it being soaked by your pussy that was vibrating. You started to touch your pussy and rubbing on your clit the way Mikasa rubs it.

Going fast then going slow, spitting on your hands so you could go faster, bringing yourself closer to the edge, there was a knock on the bathroom door, "Y/n, open up I know you're in there," you heard Mikasa's voice, and even though the vibrations had stopped. Her voice just did it for you, hearing that godly voice you came. Letting out a loud moan, but quickly falling down from your high, another knock on the door interrupted.

"Baby, come open the door right now," Mikasa commanded her tone, a little more serious. You didn't even bother to pull your pants up when you opened the door. Seeing your bottom naked she reacted quickly by stepping into the bathroom, closing the door, and locking it.

Staring at you, your pants still off looking down, you couldn't bare to look her in her eyes afraid of what she might do. Then the vibrations started; being sensitive from before, you almost fell but Mikasa caught you before you touched the floor.

She sat you down on the toilet while she started to feel around your chest. She was circling your nipples through the cloth of your shirt and your bra. "Take them off," she says as she tugs on your shirt. Giving you a peck on the lips. You took off your shirt and your bra with no hesitation.

"Good girl," she smiles as she gives you another peck on the lips, then goes down to your neck. One of her hands started traveling up your body; her mouth and hand found your nipples simultaneously.

Her mouth was sucking on one, and her hand was pinching, twisting, and pulling on the other. Feeling the pleasure of both Mikasa sucking on your nipples and feeling the vibrator inside you was too overwhelming, especially after the first orgasm you had.

You grasped onto her hair like she controlled the final string to your everything, your body, your wet hole, and your orgasm. But this is what it was like, Mikasa always controlled you, in the sheets and wherever you went together. Even if she weren't around she would always have you wrapped around her lovely fingers.

And you loved it that way, you pulled her head off of your nipples and kissed her deeply. She responded by pinching your nipple harder than she was already pinching it. Causing you to moan out her name, she then brought her free hand down and stuck her fingers into your pussy. Pushing the vibrator deeper than before.

"Wait M-Mikasa, what are you doing?" You said as you tried to stop her from fingering you but the sensations felt so good. You wanted her to stop but at the same time the vibrator was hitting you in all the right places and so were her fingers.

Bringing you to your climax she fingered you ruthlessly, calling you her good girl, and how good you were for letting her finger you in the bathroom, For letting those moans out, and for letting her put the vibrator in your lovely pussy.

Her words themself helped you reach your climax, starting to shake you came all over the vibrator and Mikasa's fingers. Earning a kiss on the head and more praises.
—————————————————
So sorry I haven't been posting😭😭 I've been sick over both my holiday breaks and in between them so I wasn't feeling up to making stories but here's one now I hope you like it. And if you want more lgbtq+ storys just ask and maybe you shall recieve.