Chapter 5 - The Village Fawn

Start from the beginning

At the first moment he opened his eyes, he called to the person sitting next to the bed with infinite attachment: "Dad."

After a while of silence, the man said, "Rongrong, I am not my father, I am Uncle Bai.Wang Tu is the one I sent to take care of you. He will watch you grow up, and I will come to see you often."

But Uncle Bai actually rarely came, so Lu Rong was scared and happy when he was in his dream, because he could see Uncle Bai when he woke up in his dream.

He thought a little sadly, Uncle Bai may not know that he is here. The next time he dreams, what should he do if he can't find himself in the villa?

Cai Ye was silent for a while, then stopped and asked, "Rongrong, where did Gao Chenggang find you?"The one who brought you here, where did he take you away?"

"On the street." "Then do you know the name of that place?" "Street."

Cai Ye asked again: "Then where were you before Gao Cheng just took you away?"

"I'm in the trash can." Lu Rong pulled the edge of his back with his hand, more sad than when he thought of Uncle Bai. He didn't want Grandpa to keep asking, and he felt like crying. Fortunately, Grandpa didn't ask anymore.

A gray rabbit appeared in the snow on the side of the road, flapping its ears and standing stupidly.

Lu Rong looked at the rabbit with tears in his eyes, watching it jump and run away, as if he had forgotten to be sad again. "That's Tutu."He couldn't help but explain to his grandfather, with a milky cry in his voice. "Tutu wow, Fluffy is so amazing, I can recognize Tutu." Lu Rong said: "Tutu loves carrots and cabbage, his eyes are red."

Cai Ye put down his backpack, hugged him out, looked at the child's red eyes, patted his back with his hand, and said, "Tutu has red eyes. He not only eats carrots and cabbage, but also loves eggs."

When Caiye returned to the village with Lu Rong on his back, the children surrounded him excitedly again, and the stars sent them back like the moon. Along the way, Cai Ye also explained to the adults who asked: "The road has collapsed, and the 

Daoban's car can't get off to the mountain."

The adults laughed and said, "Uncle Cai, you are alone anyway, just let this doll accompany you for a few more days."

Cai Ye arrived at the village committee, lit a fire in the small iron stove, asked Lu Rong to sit next to him, and patted the head of the microphone covered with red cloth on the long table, "Hey, hey, hey."

Lu Rong heard a distant echo from outside: "Hey, hey, hey..."

"Ah, that, let me say a notice.The Yakou highway collapsed, and the stones blocked the road. The road class cars couldn't get through. Don't go down the mountain for these two days.Also, there is actually a matter of buying dolls in our village. At 7 o'clock in the evening, each household will send someone to the village committee to hold a meeting..."

Lu Rong stretched out his hand to roast the fire while listening, and saw a few pompoms rolling past from the open door.

It was the little yellow dogs he saw yesterday. He got up modestly and walked to the door, holding the corner of Cai Ye's clothes at the table in his hand, and looked out pretending not to care.

The big yellow dog turned his head, he quickly retracted, and after waiting for more than ten seconds, he secretly went to see the puppies again.