Uncle Gao asked, "Are they not at home?"I just met a group of children and said they were gone."

The man replied: "Yes, they just left." "Where did you go?" "I went to work in Guangdong."

Uncle Gao asked, "Then do you know when they will come back?""

The man shook his head and said, "I don't know, I just left, at least I won't be back until the Chinese New Year next year."

Uncle Gao turned and stared at the courtyard gate out of his mind, while Lu Rong was attracted by the vegetable plot not far away.

The vegetables in the vegetable plot were cut off, and only some vegetable piles were left, still with frost, and three or four pigs were chewing and eating with their tails wagging. The man's gaze fell on Lu Rong, as if he had thought of something, and asked, "Is this the doll ordered by Wang Cuihua?"They didn't want dolls anymore. Wang Cuihua was pregnant. Li Zhu took her to Guangdong specifically and said that the hospital over there was good, so she was born there."

Uncle Gao's face was calm, and Lu Rong heard him swear an unpleasant swear word in a low voice.

Two more children came out of the door behind the man, both holding bowls, standing in the courtyard while planing rice and staring at Lu Rong. Uncle Gao walked back and forth with Lu Rong on his back, and the man enthusiastically invited: "Come and have a meal, on such a cold day, drink a bowl of hot soup."

Uncle Gao didn't have the mind to answer, he just waved his hand and kept walking forward under his feet.

Lu Rong kept lying on his back, very quiet, and didn't ask where they were going now. Soon I walked to the entrance of the village, and the surroundings were very quiet. Except for the sound of the wind, there were only a few dog barks floating in the distance.

As soon as he walked past a pile of wood stacks, a monotonous electronic music suddenly sounded, breaking the silence of Murano.

From the first note came into his ears, Lu Rong buzzed in his head, and suddenly sat up straight from Uncle Gao's back, his face full of disbelief and shock, his body collapsed very tightly. This is Wang Tu's mobile phone ringtone, called Nokia.After ringing this bell many times, Wang Tu would shout in the kitchen or yard: "Rongrong, bring the phone to Brother Tu and put it on the coffee table.""

Lu Rong quickly looked around, trying to find Wang Tu.

His heart was pounding, and he was about to cry uncontrollably. Along the way, he almost believed that Wang Tu had thrown himself away. It turned out not to be. He had already found it.

He was about to come out of a certain corner, stretched out his hand to himself and said, "Rongrong, let's go, Brother Tu is here to pick you up, let's go home."

The ringing continued, and Wang Tu didn't come out, but Uncle Gao stopped, holding Lu Rong in one hand, and taking out a mobile phone from the black bag hanging on his chest in the other. The phone is black, with a flip cover, Lu Rong recognizes it, and it is exactly the same as Wang Tu's, except for the different colors.

Uncle Gao looked at the phone number, his face became very nervous, and he quickly pressed answer.

"Hey, hey, hey..." The signal on the mountain was not good, so he fed for a long time until the other party hung up.

He put Lu Rong on his back down on the ground and began to dial back.He kept looking at the signal at the top of the screen anxiously, first trotting to a yard on the left, but found that it didn't work, and then went to climb the wood stack next to him.