Hahaha, that's a good show to watch.

    The golden retriever appeared behind Cui Zhexi.

    He kicked a piece of sand with his feet first, and the sea water became more turbid immediately.

    After his vision blurred, Jin Mao kicked Cui Zhexi heavily.

    Because of the resistance of the sea water, when the strength reaches the body, it is not too much to bear.

    Cui Zhexi felt that his butt was heavy, but it didn't hurt very much. He turned around to look for the murderer, "Who? Who?"

    There was nothing.

    Cui Zhexi swam again, but was suddenly kicked again, shit, who is it?

    He wondered if it was Pei Ze, He Zhizhou was too weak, without such strength, it could only be Pei Ze. But I haven't offended Pei Ze recently, why did Pei Ze kick him?

    Before I figured it out, I was kicked in the ass again.

    Damn, who the hell?

    He came out of the water and shouted, "There is a kind of standing up and one-on-one."

    Grass, his butt got cold, and he suddenly sank into the sea. Cover the front and back tightly.

    Fortunately, there is no underwater photographer, otherwise his reputation will be lost.

    Just now, someone took off his swimming trunks. Cui Zhexi pulled on his swimming trunks, and cursed in his heart, who is messing with him.

    After a while, he saw Jiang Shaowen filming not far away, and he was still filming him. Cui Zhexi wanted to die.

    [Hahahahaha, shit, did someone take off Cui Zhexi's underpants just now? ]

    [That's right, the pants are all up to the knees, someone must have taken off his pants. ]

    [Hahahahahaha, you deserve it! 】

    Jiang Shaowen was shooting Cui Zhexi just now. That’s right. When Cui Zhexi was pulled down by the golden retriever, a small fish happened to swim in front of his camera, which happened to put a mosaic on Cui Zhexi.

    What's the point of swimming, Cui Zhexi bit his lip, and swam back to the beach while dropping the little pearl.

    When we arrived at the beach, we wiped away our tears fiercely.

    Turning around, I saw a white boat with wet red and golden fur sitting on it.

    It must be the two of them who took off his pants.

    Cui Zhexi gave them the middle finger, waiting, waiting for his revenge.

    Jiang Shaowen was also tired from swimming, so he went back to the beach. Walking up to Cui Zhexi and saying, "I didn't get it."

    Cui Zhexi felt better now, "Has Shan Shan not come back yet?"

    Pei Ze and Yu Yanran were also on the bank.

    "Should be coming back." I

    won't swim in the water for so long, I don't have the strength.

    Shan Shan had almost finished swimming, and was about to swim back when he suddenly noticed a ray of black divine power in the water.

    Fallen Angel!

    She looked around and saw no one, only sea water.

    The bad premonition in my heart deepened, so I speeded up and swam back to the shore.

I became famous by inheriting intangible cultural heritageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें