Who or what is he?

"I have a question, Boboiboy. Who are you?" Zain asked, his expression hardened a little. Dayang sighed and checked the machines around his hospital bed.

"I...told you. I am Boboiboy. Do you question that?" He asked, carefully minding his words. The three pillar leaders glanced at each other in awareness, " No, what Zain means is what are you, no ordinary child has a hoverboard, and can change their clothing colour while plummeting through the air," Dayang explained.

Ganz bent down until he was at eye level with Boboiboy, "Child, I have two options for you. Show us what you've got or return home, we would like to see what you have in store for us. We want to know how that happened," Ganz's voice lowered to a whisper.

"How what happened?" Boboiboy asked innocently. Dayang and Zain frowned at each other, "How you had ended up falling from the sky and saving yourself with a hoverboard that just appeared in the air," Zain motioned towards him.

Boboiboy froze, he didn't know how to answer that.

'Solar!' he thought 'how should I answer?!' Boboiboy waited for a reply. Solar and Halilintar's voices rung in his head.

 'Come back here this instant lightbulb! Get those stupid balloons outta my bedroom!' Hali roared.

'Sorry Boboiboy, a little occupied at the moment, ask Gemp-ah! Helllp!"  Solar yelled.

'Gempa!' He thought so hard that it hurt his head.

'Yes, Boboiboy?' Ice's voice slurred, 'Right now Gem is at the grocery, so I'll have to answer,' Ice explained tiredly.

'There's a grocery store inside of the watch?!' Boboiboy thought to him. 'Uh...yeah duh, how do you think we get food? Now, to the question,' Ice replied.

"Boboiboy?" Dayang's voice was slightly blurred out from the outside. 'Okay, they asked about Cyclone appearing with his hoverboard. Any advice?' He asked. 'Nah, none, just tell them the truth! It's simple, just don't tell them about T.A.P.O.P.S,' Ice yawned, and then he fell asleep.

"Yeah?" He snapped back to reality. "You spaced out for a second, are you sure that you're alright?" Zain asked with a kindly expression. Boboiboy nodded, "Erm, the truth is..."