The Forest of Monsters

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ok, please go from shortest to tallest." instructed the black-haired girl. The group rearranged themselves. "Thanks, now start." she said. "Tsuyu Asui, but call me Tsu" stated a froggy girl. "Toru Hagakure" said an invisible girl. "Mina Ashido" said the pink-haired girl. "Ochaco Uraraka" said a brunette girl. "Kyoka Jiro" said a girl with purple hair. A girl with orange hair said "I'm Itzuka Kendo." A girl with green hair said "Setsuna Tokage" A vine-like haired girl said "Ibara Shiozaki". "That's only eight,, where's the ninth person?" "S-sorry I'm late." said a girl that looks similar to Todoroki. "I'm A-Akia T-Todoroki" she said in between pants.

"Alright, now that that's everybody, my name is Momo Yaoyorouzu." said the raven-haired girl.

"Shouldn't we split up in groups and pick a leader before it gets any darker than this?" asked Uraraka. "That's very logical, so it can be easier to gather supplies." said Jiro. "What's logical mean again?" asked Kaminari. "Dumb idiot. You should've known that meaning from middle school!" replied Jiro. "Jiro!!" shouted Yaoyorouzu. "You shouldn't say mean things to your classmates!!" she continued and then sighed. "But she's right Denki. You should know the meaning of logical from middle school." "It hurts y'know!" Kaminari shouted. "Well I'm sorry mister 'I don't know basic words' meanings', the truth hurts everytime so just except it." stated Jiro. "That's enough Jiro!! I don't care if you're my girlfriend, you shouldn't say mean things to people!!" shouted Yaoyorouzu. "Oh, so you're taking his side now?" questioned Jiro. "I'm not taking anyone's side, I stand for what I beleive is right. And it isn't right to bully people about things they're struggling with." Yaoyorouzu stated. "Now, there will be five groups of four. You can choose your groups, but if I think that you will not work properly, whether it's fighting or talking to much, I will switch you out with another person."

Everyone started picking and choosing who they want to work with. After a few minutes, the groups were formed. They were:

Group 1: Denki's group
-Denki Kaminari
-Hitoshi Shinso
-Kyoka Jiro
-Momo Yaoyorouzu

Group 2:Mina's group
-Eijiro Kirishima
-Katsuki Bakugou
-Mina Ashido
-Toru Hagakure

Group 3: Tenya's group
-Ochaco Uraraka
-Shoto Todoroki
-Tsuyu Asui
-Tenya Iida

Group 4: Kendo's group
-Ibara Shiozaki
-Itzuka Kendo
-Neito Monoma
-Setsuna Tokage

Group 5: Akia's group
-Akia Todoroki
-Hanta Sero
-Fumikage Tokoyami
-Yuga Aoyoma

Yaoyorouzu sighed. "As I said." she whispered to herself. "Denki, please switch with Mina. Shinso with Aoyoma. Uraraka with Tokage. Tsu with Sero and Toru with Shoto." Each group rearranged themselves as she speak. They didn't want to piss her off by not moving until she was done.

The groups are now:

Group 1: Denki's group
-Denki Kaminari
-Eijiro Kirishima
-Katsuki Bakugou
-Shoto Todoroki

Group 2: Mina's group
-Kyoka Jiro
-Mina Ashido
-Momo Yaoyorouzu
-Yuga Aoyoma