J

ungkook focuses his licks to her clit, feeling the way that her grip on his hair grows tighter as she lets hushed moans begin to escape, with whispers of his name. 

But whispers wouldn't do. He had to hear her pleading for him, just like the night before where they were in very similar circumstances. 

The teasing licks turned into him drawing circles before sucking on her swollen clit, a gasp leaving her lips as she tugs on his hair, her hips bucking up for a moment. He catches her eyes squeezed shut as she continues his assault, soft Oh gosh's being muttered out in moans. 

"Look at me." Jungkook speaks from where he lay between her thighs, his voice commanding and low. Hyunji's eyes flutter  open and they lock eyes, her chest rising and falling rapidly. 

"I want you to watch me ruin you." 

Hyunji suddenly feels her gut twist as his breath brushed against her pulsing core. And if she were shameless enough then maybe she would have moaned, because gosh that was so hot. But she does as she's told, watching the way Jungkook's tongue went back to toying with her clit as she begins to feel a tug in her abdomen. 

"Jungkook," she moans his name, almost in a pleading way as he alternates with roughly licking her clit and sucking, suddenly feeling his finger graze her entrance. She feels herself tremble with excitement as he teases her hole, his lusted eyes gazing up into her own and he suddenly begins to suck harder just as his digits plunge into her core. 

And then she's lost in pleasure, her eyes squeezed shut as she gasps out moans, pulling his head further into her pulsing warmth to keep doing what he was doing because it just felt so good. She doesn't even realise her hips are lifting up as her other hand grasps the bed sheets, the tension in her abdomen growing stronger as her orgasm draws closer. 

"Don't stop, please don't stop," her voice had gone a pitch higher, and he could feel the walls of her vagina close in on his digits while  she let out staccato breaths. Her thighs began to tremble around his head, just until the tension in her abdomen finally snapped. Her thighs constrict around his head and her back lifts from the mattress as she cums. A moments later, soft sighs escape her lips as Jungkook continues to stroke her sensitive clit gently with his tongue a few more times before finally withdrawing. 

Hyunji's eyes lift up to him, still trying to catch her breath as she catches him grinning. 

"You good there?" Jungkook asks with a chuckle. 

Hyunji wets her lips, a small smile tugging at them. 

"I'm definitely going to make you do that again sometime." she breathes just as Jungkook grabs his shirt to wipe off the juices around his mouth. He chuckles, laying down next to her later, his head propped up on his elbow, biting his lip for a moment as he admired her bare body. 

"Would you like to reserve an appointment for tomorrow night?" He mutters, leaning into her neck, nipping at her skin right after and notices the soft hues of purple and red from his previous kisses. He hears her giggle just as her fingers slip into his hair by his nape, as the other hand grazes along his abdomen. 

"Only if there's an opening." 

Jungkook marks a new hickey by her collar just as his hand caresses her hip. 

"Well you just happen to be in luck." He mutters against her skin before he's lifting his head back and they're left face to face. They grins mirror each other before diving into a kiss, Hyunji's touch tracing over his back, almost making him shudder. They momentarily break the kiss and he feels her move her lips to his ear.