{2} Airport

*quick backstory*

Dani, Kevin, Diego and Edson met in elementary school . after pre-school , Daniela came , she became friends with them and throughout elementary and middle school they met the rest of the team. just as high school hit Dani had to move all the way out to Texas due to family problems. she kept talking with kevin and Edson not much with the others tho.

"mija ya levántate nos vamos en 5" my dad said as he knocked really loud making me jump up.

suddenly my phone started blowing up with messages. i sighed feeling really tired from the night before.

                     Booty Sniffer Kevy🤞🏽😝

OMGGG
PERRAAA
ITS TIMEEE
WAKE UPPPPP
CMONNN UR GONA MISS UR FLIGHTT
MOCOSA YA LEVÁNTATE
I WANNA SEE U ALREADY HURRY UPPP
BITCHHH
GETTTT
THEEEE
FAQQQQQ
UPPPPP
NEOWWWW
ANDALEE
TE ESTA ESPERANDO TU PINCHE DIEGO
DANIELA ESTRELLA SANTOS
WAKE UPP BITCH
I GOT CHISME
CMONN
WAKE UPPP

                                          KEVIN STFUU PINCHE                                     ESTUPIDO

AYEE UR UPPP
HURTY UPP

                                        STFU BEFORE I CANCEL
                                     MY FLIGHT U BALD BITCH

NOO OK OK HURYY UP
THOOO

                                     OK LEMME GET TF UP PUES

YAYYY
Read:4:21am

i am excited too see Diego tho lowkey .
i miss arguing with him like the old days .

i got up and went to take a shower knowing damn well my dad hasn't turn on the car yet.

after 15 minutes of doing my shit i got out and dried myself. i wrapped my hair in the towel which i don't usually do but had to since i was kinda rushing now. i changed into my underwear and some grey sweats and put on a bra.

i quickly brushed my teeth and took my hair out of the towel and putting my essential oil in it to make my curly hair softer and healthy i didn't have time to do my makeup so i decided too just do it on the jet.

after all of that i put on a red shirt and slid my crocs on. i put on a light sweater and got my air pods and charger putting them in my little backpack with all my snacks in it.

i grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs as my dad put my things in the back.

"apá wtf you can't bring the grill " i said laughing.

"si mija como que no , si no me dejan les parto su madre porque yo soy pinche coach del mexico team" i just laughed as he started playing his loud ass corridos.

my dad had the windows down as MY dog, mr miggy was on my lap. he's a little black and brown wiener dog. he was just vibing with his little san judas chain on him.