1. Let them eat cake

Queen LDshadowLady of the ocean empire won King SmallishBeans of Mezalia's contest and receives the one crown as her prize. Lizzie's decree bans all food but cake. Cake has low nutritional value and there is only one kind of cake in Minecraft, so the people get weaker and grow tired of the same taste. While most peoples solution to this is to eat other foods and hope Lizzie or her enforcers don't find out, Head wizard Geminitay of the Crystal Cliffs wants to find a different workaround.

Gem wants nothing more than peace between all the empires, and if eating nothing but cake is the only way to peace, then by the gods cake is all she will eat. Gem knows that only cake is a bad idea, but she will always search for a peaceful resolution before resorting to a fight. Experimenting with spells is her first instinct, so off to the old elven library she goes.

In the library, Gem finds quite a few books, but struggles to read them. After a few hours of nothing but a migraine, she realizes she could just ask the local elf for help. Gem equips her amethyst elytra and flies to the elven kingdom of Rivendelle ruled by none other than DangThatsaLongName ScottSmajor1995. Gem lands and starts looking for Scott, eventually finding him in the church of Aeor.

"Gem! What brings you to this side of the mountain range?" Scott greets Gem as soon as she enters.

"Well... You know how Lizzie is making us only eat cake?" Scott nods. "Well cake has gotten old, and it's not that healthy. I mean, I can't be the only one who is getting weaker and sicker now that cake is the only meal."

"Yeah, I've noticed my people start to feel queasy more." Scott concurs. "But what's this got to do with me?"

"I've been thinking. What if we made different types of cake?"

"But Gem, that's not possible."

"I know, but I was thinking we could use magic for it. I went to the library to maybe find a few spell books, but I'm still a bit rubbish at reading old elvish." Gem rubs the back of her neck awkwardly.

"So you need me to be your translator?" Scott simplifies. Gem nods. "Okay. Anything to help my people and stop having to eat the exact same thing every day." They fly over to the library.

Gem and Scott spend around six or seven hours skimming through the library, when they find a book titled A World of Cooking. Scott helps Gem find some cake recipes and spells, and translates the bulk of them for her. The two then part ways, heading back to their respective empires.

As soon as Gem gets back, she gathers the ingredients to make the cakes. She decides to start with the chocolate cake recipe. Heading over to the Crystal Cliffs Academy, Gem grabs all the special ingredients. The recipe needs a flat plot of land, so she heads to the cafeteria seeing as it's flat and fits well with how she's baking.

Grabbing some cocoa beans, she crushes them into a powder and sprinkles them on the floor in a larger circle. She then takes a regular cake and places it in the middle, before sprinkling some sugar overtop. Grabbing her staff, she points it at the cake, channeling her magical energy through it with the help of the amethysts embedded in it, and recites the incantation "𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖊, 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊. 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘, 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊, 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙!"

The cake starts to glow with Gems eyes and staff. In little more than three seconds, the cake is different. Gem tentatively picks it up, and it doesn't break. She takes a bite and it tastes different. The spell worked. Gem tries other flavours, and even makes the normal cake with a spell so it can be picked up as well. Cakes are now scattered on all the tables of the cafeteria, all with labels, and Gem even made frosting and other treats as she had gotten carried away. The cafeteria was running out of storage space, and she had only done a few of the baking recipes. She hadn't even looked at the cooking and other stuff.

Skimming through the other recipes, Gem finds a red velvet cake and starts to make it. A circle of redstone dust, some white frosting making lines from the circle to the center, a chocolate cake in the middle and the incantation. As Gem recites the incantation, Fwhip of the Grimlands bursts in and startles her. Just as Gem was about to reprimand her brother, a portal appears where the cake circle was and she falls into it, still holding her grimoire and staff.