06: 𝘼-𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

"Sorry that I'm just curious to know what happened since you didn't text me about it in the weekend, like at all" she said.

"Look I had some other things on my mind at that time okay? I'll just tell you about it at lunch" I answered, hoping she'd stop asking about it now but knowing Hazal the change was still minimal.

She was always up for the latest drama, especially if that drama came from me.

"Oh come on, you know I can't wait that long, I've been waiting for like an entire weekend"

I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you'll learn some patience then" I said jokingly as I smiled and locked my car.

Then both her and I started making our way towards the entrance of the building.

"By the way, do you think they will still remember what happened last week?" I asked her.

"About the post on the account?" She asked as she turned to me.

"Yeah"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think so, these things usually pass by fast" She started.

"One day everyone talks about it and once the fun about it is gone, they forget"

I nodded, she had a point.

We then entered the building and immediately saw all faces turning to me again, with half of them whispering things and the other ones just sending me disgusted looks.

I rolled my eyes.

"And you said they would forget about it..."  I said to Hazal who stood behind me.

"Just ignore them" She replied with a sigh and took my arm to take me with her.

We walked away and started making our way towards the classroom where we had our first lesson of the day in, which was literature.

Sadly...

Because that also meant that we now had class with Ozan and the rest of the bad boy squad again and I just knew already that they were gonna irritate me. Because since that little incident happened I hadn't seen them anymore so this will be the first time of seeing them again and since litterally everyone, including them follows that account they will defenitely take this as an opportunity to bully me with that, for sure since they hate me.

I let out a sigh and with that I entered the classroom. We walked over to our usual seats and sat down.

Nobody was there yet, except the teacher and I was actually glad because then I could mentally prepare myself for hell.

I took my book out of my bag and opened it on the page where we stopped last time.

"What are you girls doing here so early?" Mr. Selim asked as he turned on his laptop for today's lesson.

I looked up at him.

"I just didn't want to see the others today" I said with a small smile.

A worried look immediately appeared on his face.

"Did something happen?" He stood up from his desk and walked over to us.

I sighed.

"It's just some people who started a rumour about her" Hazal explained and mr. Selim's face turned into a dissapointed one.

"Has the bullying at this school still not stopped?" He said and sighed as well.

"I don't get it, do people actually never learn their lesson"