6. ACCIDENTAL KISS

SOME DAYS LATER

Jisoo and seokjin's wedding today. Everyone was busy. Jisoo wearing y/n self made wedding gown on her important day. In this time period y/n and taehyung not much met with each other. When they met  both were behaving formally. Mostly of the time they avoided each other. Lisa got know about taehyung is V. Now they both are sharing good bonding.

Now jisoo in her room capturing herself in the front mirror with her eyes. Y/n and lisa was with her there.

Y/n – Sooya you are looking like Queen in this beautiful white gown.

She said happily to her.

Lisa – Yeah, Seokjin will going to faint just by looking at her.

Then they laughed.

Y/n – We should go now they will be waiting for us .

After some minutes they reached at that venue. Jisoo's dad came to her. y/n and lisa was with her. Jisoo was excited for new beginning of her life and at the same time she was nervous. She brightly smiled at him when he stood front of her.

Jisoo's dad – If your mother was alive today, she would be very happy

He said while caressing her head his eyes glistening while remembering jisoo's mother. Jisoo get bit emotional because she was also missing her mother a lot. She is near to cry but then y/n spoke.

Y/n – Stop now or else your eye liner will spread all over your face

Lisa – Yea if that happen then seokjin will scared of you.

Jisoo – Yea, This can be happen cause he is a bit timid.

They all laugh at their little joke. Jisoo's dad looking at them standing a bit far then he said.

Jisoo's dad – sooya dear you are lucky to have friends like them.

Jisoo – yes, I am

Jisoo said smiled at them. Then they goes towards the stage where seokjin stands on the stage. He had smile on his face and That black colour's suit was looking good on him. He was looking handsome NO NO world wide handsome. You know

Taehyung was stood beside his parents. Jisoo was coming towards the stage with her dad and bridesmaid,Means lisa and y/n. Seokjin eagerly waiting for her. Jisoo reached there. Her dad gave her hand to seokjin's hand. Then her dad firstly said to seokjin and then looking at them both.

Jisoo's dad – Take care of my daughter well and do not bickering on little reason, I wish good future for you both.

Then Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim comes towards him. Then Mr.Kim said.

Mr.Kim – Dont worry, She is our daughter now if he will not treat her well then I will beat him

He said in playfull angry tone while looking at him. Then seokjin spoke.

Seokjin – I'm assuring you that dad I'll treat her well always cause I love her a lot.

He said to jisoo's and his dad then looking at jisoo. She just shyly smiling at him.

Jisoo and Seokjin s wedding ritual started. They both was looking lovable and cute couple.

Looking at them y/n got little emotional cause she missing her parents. Her mind stucked, when she will marry someone someday she never be feel like that when jisoo's father told seokjin. But she can't do anything with it. But then she came in reality and she looks at ceiling blinking multiple times that makes her tear away, she controlled her emotions.

Teahyung was happy for his brother gonna start new life today. Suddenly his attention goes towards Y/n her eyes little glossy he can't help but  just staring at her non-stop. Somewhere he felt bad for her.  but why she ignoring me? Should I have to talk with her- he thought. He came out of his thoughts when everyone cheered for couple to kiss.

After that everyone came to congratulate new married couple.

Then comes the most impatient moment bouquet toss. Every girl there desperate to catch it but y/n lazily stood at the last. Lisa was ready to catch that bouquet she had thinking like a herself spidergirl. She want to caught that any cost. But when jisoo toss her flower bouquet full forcefully then that bouquet went towards to y/n and she casually caught it.

Lisa – I wanted that but anyway congratulation to soooon to be bride.

She said sarcastically to y/n.

Y/n – Shut up take this flower bouquet.

She gave her flower bouquet due to little frustration of Lisa's talk. Then she went towards the pool side. That pool side had attached with one of the room. That's why that pool have glass from other sides. Her attention goes towards the decoration did on the pool's water. She was constantly looking at the pool lightly smile crept on her face.

After some minutes she decided go back to others. But then her grey gown's corner stucked in the near table's nail. she dosent have idea about that, In next moment she near to fall in the pool but then someone held her hand. Her eyes closed due to suddened thing happen with her and she was breathing heavily. But then that person pulled her hand towards him.save her from falling.

As a result their lips met with each other

Y/n's eyes suddenly shot up due to that action. She went in deep shocked cause that person non other than Taehyung. Her hands on his chest. After some seconds she came in reality and instantly pulled herself back from him. they both are flustered cause of their accidental kiss.

Without looking at him she removed her gown from the nail of the table and started walking back to others. Taehyung was stands there like a statue but he came in reality and about to speak something to her but then their eyes widened.

"EVERYONE WERE LOOKING AT THEM THROUGH THE GLASS."

------- ------- ------- ------- -------

First kiss

❤️💜