begin of 5th date: aew blood & guts

Male staff lead ash and Serena with Pikachu & pikipek on their shoulder, and rotom pokedex toward their VIP box.

Serena wearing red velvet off shoulder midriff shirt to expose her belly, green short shorts with black medium size leggings inside, short white socks inside pink shoes.

Ash wearing sleeveless shirt, camo shorts, regular white socks inside of pop up shoes, and his signature cap went backward.

Serena: "this date going to be awesome in this world, am I right babe."

Ash: "you know it general manager."

Serena giggles and said, "oh ashy."

Rotom pokedex: "I'm proud of you Ms. Yvonne to become 1st female general manager of aew thing."

He accidentally bump into by person in the shoulder who walking in the corridor toward somewhere and look back at someone, "sorry about that sir." Person turn around at rotom pokedex to reveal Stan lee as event staff with a smile, "no worries my floating red friend. Accident happened." Both of them turned around begin walking their separate ways and rotom pokedex got thought of his head, "(thought) strange, did I seen him before at melemele island sometimes." They then arrived at their VIP box with male staff open up the door to reveal little bit fancy VIP penalty box and turned around at them to reveal his face is Jason Frank David as male staff, "enjoy the show guys as your 5th date."

Serena: "thanks."

Jason: "no problem, I send a waiter to bring beverages and snacks to your penalty box."

Ash: "sounds good."

When he left toward arena kitchen, they enter their VIP penalty box toward black leather couch very close to entrance sit down see 13,000 fans sitting in the chairs around in the arena, two rings, and everything.

Ash: "not bad at all."

An suddenly magical invisible poke' camera appear in middle of the ramp begin looking at the stage and including magical TV screens appear inside of their family, friends, and rivals homes including team rocket HQ until it turn on by itself to reveal a screen of stage with aew Blood & guts logo on titantron.

Bonnie: "aew blood & guts. What's that bro?"

Clemont: "beats me bonnie."

Aew official started off with aew blood & guts into that impressive two members of team rocket.

Team rocket member #1: "catchy intro they got."

Team rocket member #2: "you said it buddy."

After intro over, they start firework and fire Pyro on stage and fans begin to cheer really loud inside the arena and Excablur begin to speak, "it's Wednesday and you know that's mean, 13,000 plus jam pack inside of little cesear arena in downtown Detroit, Michigan for aew blood & guts. I'm Excalibur and join by tazz and Tony schiavone."

Excablur: "coming up in the main event the blood & guts match by other than good ol' Jim ross

Excablur: "coming up in the main event the blood & guts match by other than good ol' Jim ross."

Tony: "I'll have surprise announcement to tell aew fans

Tony: "I'll have surprise announcement to tell aew fans."

Tazz: "I'm very excited about that announcement tonight. I can't wait."

Excalibur: "me too tazz. Austin, Colten Gunn, and max caster will face danhausen & his mystery partners in 6 tag team match. TNT championship is on the line with Scorpio sky defend his title against orange Cassidy and the debut of itchweeed with 3 e's in 3 way match."

Tazz: "isn't that Jeff Hardy 2nd persona."

Tony: "I believe so tazz."

Tazz: "great."

Aew fans begin cheer again to see prince of darkness come out left tunnel to stage with microphone in his hand after Jason Robert begin introduced him to everyone, "ladies and gentlemen. Our guest commentator for aew blood & guts. Please welcome the prince of darkness Ozzy Osbourne."

Misty: "huh?"

Paul: "prince of darkness? That's stupid."

Tazz: "the rockstar legend Ozzy Osbourne is all elite baby. Thank you Tony khan."

Ozzy Osbourne place the microphone to his mouth and begin to speak, "aew universe. Welcome to aew blood & guts. ALL ABROAD, HAHAHA-HAHA."

Team rocket member #1: "I like him, he got moxy."

Other team rocket members agreed with him about Ozzy Osbourne got moxy.

Tazz: "yes he said the thing! He said the thing! Good times."

Tony: "you said it tazz."

[New chapter is out for tonight]