Ch.2

A/N: I only edit some errors that I find after re-read it. Sorry guys. I didn't change the story so you don't need to re-read it again. Last edited: 10/01/2023
-----------

You told yourself that everything is going to be okay. You try to calm yourself down as you control your breathing, in and out. You are strong now, you told yourself. It was thunder and heavy rain outside. You didn't expect this. You were scared of thunder, well used to. But now you can manage. Before, you would always hide under your blanket. If your uncle is here, he would still be with you. He'll stay with you until the storm rest. Even though you're not really scared of them anymore. Your uncle always laughed and makes fun of you but he never laugh at you when you were hiding under your blanket, shaking. And whenever you cry because of something... Memories of him and you together makes you tears up. You missed him. You hold the picture frame of him and you, skiing last winter. Both of you looked so happy...

You hope Anitta would be back soon. She was supposed to come back like an hour ago. But she didn't. Maybe because of the storm. She didn't even have an umbrella with her. But how she supposed to come back when the weather is like this? She must have at least texted you that she can't return. You then try to grab your phone that you thought is near you. You try to grab under your pillow, on your bed but nothing. You wipe away your tears and you put the picture frame back to its place next to you. Where did you put it? You then try to look near you but are nowhere to be seen. Not on your bedside table near you, your study desk, or on your makeup vanity table. 

You suddenly remember that you might leave it in the living room... What if Anitta calls you or texts you and freaks out that you didn't reply to her? You might have just known Anitta for a few days but you noticed she really is serious about taking care of you. As if she would die if something were to happen to you. You decide to go to the living room. You hold your breath and then try to control your breathing to calm down. Even though you were a little bit scared. You then walk out of your room.

Thunder can still be heard and lights were flashing. You close your eyes and stop walking. You keep breathing in and out. You then keep walking. You already make it out of your room and pass some other room. And almost half through the living room. You try to calm yourself by humming an anime song you know to make yourself feel better. It worked but not always when you could see light flashing and the sound of the thunder. And finally, there you are in the living room. You try to find your phone, on the buffet table, on the couch, near the tv... It's not there. Then, where is it? 

And to your horror when you see Luna, outside. With her faint yowling.

"Luna!!!" You could feel your heart almost drop. How did she go outside?! You panic and quickly go to the sliding door that connects the outside. It slightly opened. Someone opened it... Did Luna open it somehow? Luna keeps yowling. She may be scared. You remember she did this before too. You heard Anitta says about it.

"Luna!"

"Good girl!"

"Here!"

You try to call for Luna so that she would come to you. But she didn't move and kept yowling. You wanted to curse but you called Christ instead. You didn't dare to. Luna is under a chair, near the pool outside, and you could see she is clearly soaked by the heavy rain. What should you do? She could die freezing.

You look at Luna and the sky... It's raining but no thunder currently. If you could make it out in time maybe you can grab Luna and take her inside. And you have no time to lose. Hopefully, you will not get lightning strikes. You call for Christ's name and run to her. You make sure to be careful and not to slip into the pool as you pass the pool. And finally, you grab Luna under the chair.