Murder

Larissa Weems

Y/D/N - Your Daughter's Name

"We don't really accept students just coming in the middle of the semester but since I see that your mother was also a part of here, and a good friend I have made an exception." Larissa smiles at Wednesday while she still continued to frown.

Morticia chuckles.
"You're going to love it here Wednesday." She assures her daughter.
"That will be up to me to decide mother." Wednesday replies.
Morticia and Gomez just sighed.

"Apologies. Wednesday's at that very special age when a girl only has one thing on her mind." Morticia smiles.
Larissa nods reassuringly.
"Boys?" She asks.
"Homicide." Wednesday replies.
"Right okay.." Larissa clears her throat.

"Actually, Larissa.. there is also another one that will be staying here." Morticia says.
Gomez gulped.
"Oh.. go on."
"Y/D/N, come on in." Morticia calls.
Y/D/N walked in.
"You have another child? My, she looks a bit like-"

"Oh no, she's Y/N's child." Gomez replies.
"My cousin." Wednesday says.
"Oh.." Larissa gasps softly.
Y/D/N smiled at Larissa.
"It's nice to meet you Miss Weems." She says.
"Nice to meet you too." Larissa says, she then looked over to Morticia who nodded.

"Wait, if you're here then where's Y/N?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Running away from murder." Y/D/N mutters.
"What?" Larissa says.
"Yes, she killed my father when I was only little, isn't it funny? Till now she's still running. Aunt Morticia and Uncle Gomez took me in." Y/D/N says.
"Right..."

"Will you leave me and Larissa alone for a moment please all of you?" Morticia then spoke up.
"Of course." They all muttered.
"What? Y/N?" Larissa shooked her head.
"It was a long time ago, Y/N didn't even love him, it was forced upon her. That night after she murdered him she gave us Y/D/N.. look I'm sorry Larissa I know that-"

"It was in the past Morticia, though I'm just shocked. But why is she still running?"
Larissa wonders.
"Because he was a very wealthy man, in fact all his money she inherited yet she couldn't defend herself, because no one wanted to. After all she is my sister and knowing our family we.. well do I really need to explain." Morticia laughs.
Larissa nodded.

"That's all, thank you again Larissa. You're a great friend." Morticia smiles at the blonde.
"Of course Morticia." She smiles.
Soon later.
Wednesday had left off with a girl named Enid. Y/D/N however was left alone.

"Y/D/N?" Larissa says as she saw the girl.
Y/D/N looked around to face her.
"Principal Weems!" She smiles.
'She looks just like her mother.'
"You look just like your mother." Larissa sighs.
"Would you like to accompany me on my walk?" Weems suggested, Y/D/N just nodded.

"So have you seen your mother from time to time?"
"Yes I do actually, she's not like those other people where their parents would just leave them. But no actually my mother would visit me every month and would stay for a week. Sometimes she'd bring me with her." Y/D/N explains.
Larissa chuckled.

"When was the last time you saw her?"
"Last month, most likely she'll have to come here to visit me for a week though." She says, Larissa nods.
"Did you know that me and your mother used to be roommates here?" Larissa chuckles.
"Really?" She replies.
"Yes really, oh she was very fun, sometimes chaotic and crazy but, that's what I love about her. That's she's just herself." Larissa says thinking about you.

"Okay I know Aunt Morticia told you that she'll keep your secret and not tell anyone but she told me, and don't worry I don't judge you." Y/D/N tells her.
"What secret?"
"That you used to like my mother." Y/D/N says.
"Oh.. yes well that was when we were little."
Larissa clears her throat.
"Actually, my mother liked you back too-"

Suddenly Y/D/N stopped in her tracks as she saw you appear onto the distance.
You smiled as you saw your daughter.
"Y/D/N!" You called for her waving.
"Mum!" She smiles running up to you.
You pulled her into a tight hug.
"Oh I've missed you! Oh my look at you, being a Nevermore girl!" You chuckled.
"I have got the greatest news to ever share you sweetheart!" You say to her, holding her shoulders.

"What is it?"
"I'm no longer wanted for murder. It's complicated to explain so don't ask how but, yes I'm no longer wanted for murder." You smiled brightly.
"Really?" Your daughter says.
"Yes!"
You chuckled hugging your daughter once again.

Larissa cleared her throat.
You let go of your daughter.
"Larissa." You start.
"How are you Y/N?" Larissa asks with a soft smile.
"Quite fine thank you..." You then looked at Y/D/N, she nodded and left.
"Well since Y/D/N left, I suppose you could accompany me to my walk."
"I'd be honoured Miss Weems." You say joining her side.

"So.. tell me how have you been all these years?" You asked her.
"Well, I'm now the principal of Nevermore so I'm still stuck here. Alone." Larissa says.
"I'm sorry." You whispered.
"Apology accepted." Larissa sighs.
"Now, catch me up on your life." Larissa sat down on a bench, patting the space next to her in which you sat down.

"Well let's see, murder, free, back with my daughter again." You breathed out heavily.
"So I've heard." Weems looks at your hand, no ring was on it.
She had thought of what it looked like with you holding her hand.

"You do realise I could read minds yes?" You looked over to Larissa who turned red.
"Sorry I-"
"I know that you liked me back when we were little, and I liked you back as well." You start.
"But somehow whenever I had the chance to try and talk to you or do something with you, you would always be around Morticia." You finished.
"I've never become so jealous of my sister." You add lastly.

"And at the Rave'N I was about to ask you if you wanted to go with me, I saw you ask Morticia and so I didn't even dare to ask you no more." You frowned.
Larissa looked at you in wonder.
"You were talking to someone else, I was about to ask you but someone had beated me to it, and so I asked Morticia if she wanted to go with me but yet I was turned down as she said she was to be with Gomez instead."

"I had refused him, because that day I was about to ask you.. but now I only to find out that you wanted to ask me." You say, Larissa nodded.
There was silence between you both.
"Oh I um, have applied to teach here, well become an assistant more so." You muttered.
"I'll have a look at it and see." Larissa says standing up.
"Well. I have to go, I have some students see." She says you nod.
"Take care of Y/D/N for me."
"I will." Larissa nods.

Y/D/N then found Larissa later on.
"Well?"
"She left, I assume she's probably going to town and look around." Larissa sighs.
Y/D/N nods.
"She will come back." Y/D/N says.
"Not for me, but for you Miss Weems." Your daughter then left, leaving Larissa stunned.