"We're the prom committee," said Marjorie. "We've been meeting since September."

"We've sent you 14 memos," another girl added.

"Did you get my memo about drilling for babies?" Brittany asked.

"No," Jori said, furrowing her brows.

"Good, cause that's not the solution to soaring gas prices."

"We're a little behind schedule, but we think we have a great theme for this year's prom," a boy with red hair said.

"This year's prom theme is..." Jori beamed, walking over to a diorama of what the committee came up with. "Castles in the clouds!"

"Nice. I like your unicorns. Those are great," Brittany smiled. "But I'm gonna have to say never, cause there's no way I'm ever gonna let that happen. Castles are very heavy, so putting them on clouds would be extremely dangerous. I seriously think the three of you should be put in jail."

"Okay, um, what about... stairway to heaven?" the redhead boy suggested.

"Not unless we also build escalators to heaven for the disabled students. My little sister's best friend's girlfriend was paralyzed in a car crash, and I know how much it means to both of them that they're getting to go to prom together this year, and I don't want anything to keep my two favorite unicorns from getting the prom they deserve after all the drama last year," said Brittany. "It's clear that the three of you are incompetent fools, possibly some sort of terroristic cell. So, as president, I'm gonna decide what the prom theme is gonna be this year. And I think that it should be... dinosaurs."

"Dinosaurs?" the redhead boy gasped.

"Dinosaurs?" Jori frowned.

"Yeah," Brittany nodded. "The bible told me that dinosaurs and cavemen lived side by side for millions of years in peace, and I think that's something we should totally celebrate."

"No, you can't be serious," Jori scoffed. "That's the worst prom theme ever."

"When you insult my dinosaur prom theme, that's bullying, and I will not accept it. By the power vested in me as president, you are all fired," the senior said. "Sorry, Rachel, that includes you," she said to Jori, who furrowed her brows in confusion. "But I guess I'll see you in Glee Club."

****

Adalynn was zoned out in Algebra with her head resting on Quinn's shoulder as she pretended to take notes during the teacher's lesson. Taking advantage of their closeness and the fact they were in the back of the classroom where no one would see them, the older girl put a hand on the brunette's thigh and squeezed teasingly, smiling innocently when she looked up at her with her cheeks flushed.

"Is something wrong, princess?" Quinn asked in a low, husky voice.

"No," Adalynn mumbled, a shiver running down her spine as Quinn moved her hand further up her leg, fingertips teasingly dipping under her skirt and trailing across her inner thigh, stopping right where she needed her.

The PA system clicked on, and the sound of notes playing on a xylophone got everyone's attention.

"Good morning, McKinley High!" Sue Sylvester's voice rang out through the halls and classrooms. "First of all, those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for the lackluster Cracker Barrel meat and cheese medleys, and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious. Now, it's time to announce this year's prom court nominees. Your choices for prom king are... Rick 'The Stick' Nelson, President Brittany S. Pierce... that's weird... And also, Finn Hudson. And now onto the category we all really care about... prom queen."