𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 05 [Edited]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Man now what am I gonna eat?
I reached to the back of the fridge hoping to find another custard but all I got was a chunk of ice.

And let me tell you... I bit into that shit like it was a fucking Reese's cup.
Then I bit on something that was not ice

As I pulled away to see what the fuck ruined my midnight snack and see something gold?

"What the fuck...?" I whispered
I went into the cabinet and took out a strainer, turned on the hot water, and waited for the ice to melt...
...
...
...
Ugh it's taking to longggggggg.

Finally the ice melted away and the only thing that was in the strainer was a golden credit card. "Called it."

I then sneak back up the stairs to Levi's room. *knock**knock**knock*
Do you wanna hide a body~
*Ehem-*

As the door opened I saw a tired Levi. Awww adorable
"What do you want, normie." Awww rude ;^;
"I'm gonna ignore that and just say I got Mammon's weakness.... I think."

After Levi ushered me in we sat down.
"It's a little too late to bribe him now," Levi said. "So we wait till tomorrow?" He looks at me and smirks. "We wait till tomorrow"
Ohmygod that was kinda hot-

It's now morning and I'm getting dressed in my uniform. It's kinda uncomfortable....
Speaking of clothes, I need some extra clothes.
As I walk down the hall I see Mammon walking out of his room. "Yo! Mammoney!" He turns around, sees me and stops. "Mammoney?" He asks. "Yep! Get it...? You know cause you like money and.. your name is Mammon... never mind" I sigh disappointedly.
And then I kinda had a flashback

["So we wait till tomorrow?"
He looks at me and smirks
"We wait till tomorrow"]

"Oi! Human! You good?" Mammon said, snapping his fingers together. "Hm? Oh yea sorry I spaced out."
He nodded and went forward. I'll just wait till after school.

"Finallyyyy I'm done. 7-8 hours of school sucks ASS." I say walking down the hall. All of a sudden I get my ass YANKED into somebody's bedroom.

"Ayo what the fuc-"
"You got it?" I here a voice say
You sound like a druggie" I deadpan, "But yea I got the card"

I suggested waiting till after dinner and luckily for me, he agreed.
We walk down the hall to the dining room and sit down.

I sit next to Beel and Satan. I look over to see Satan reading.
"Watcha readinnnnn?" I ask Leaning on his shoulder. He pushes my face away and says he's reading a mystery novel.
"Oooooh that looks interesting" I say, my voice slightly muffled due to Satan's hand.

I sit back into my chair completely and look at Beel and back to my plate, kinda surprised that the food on my plate is still there.
I ate some of the food before turning to Beel.

"Hey Beel, you want the rest?" He looks over and immediately takes my plate.
It makes me happy to see Beel like this. Happy and looking like a chipmunk.
He's too adorablleeee!!!

And finally, it's time to clean up. "Hey Mammon" Levi yelled, gaining the attention of both me and the white haired handsome man.

His looks alone makes me wanna just give him his credit card without the pact. Buuutt.. Levi needs his payback so I'll let this slide.

"What do you want Levi? I'm a busy man ya know?" Mammon replied.
"Okok, calm down you two." I said, gaining the demon's attention. "Levi, you know what to do."

10 seconds later

"GIVE IT TO ME!" Mammon yelled.
"NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE LEVI HIS MONEY!" I screamed.
"NO I DON'T WANT TO!" Mammon shot back.
"FINE THEN MAKE A PACT WITH THE HUMAN!" Levi shouted.
"This is too much work," I muttered. Then took off faster than when I'd run from the police.
I made it to the kitchen with Mammon and Levi right behind me.

I turned around slowly, making it look like I was cornered. I slowly raised my hands up in an act of surrender.

"Ok slow down," I said. "I surrender."
Backing up slowly. "Come on human, just give me the card and I'll forgive you yea?"

I slowly nod still backing up till my back hits something. Heh, just what I needed.
I look at him innocently, allowing him to think he'd won. Hell I've even fooled Levi!

Took one step towards Mammon and my innocent look immediately dissipated as soon as I turned to the right and bolted, breaking the table.

And soon I'm in front of the sink. (I think you know where this is heading)

I hope onto the counter next to the sink, turn on the garbage disposal and-

"OKAY OKAY I'LL MAKE A PACT WITH YOU! JUST DON'T HURT GOLDIE!" Mammon yelled.
Heh I'm so cool.

After we make the pact Lucifer comes in lookin pissed as fuck.
"Who broke the table?!" It looks like we accidentally bumped into the table.
I looked at the table and one thing went through my mind... "oh no!... The table..It's broken!"

.
.
.
"Owwww..." I whined as I swept the floor. An apparent bump on my head. "We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for your normie antics..." Levi grumbled, wiping the now fixed table off. "We wouldn't be here if you just let Mammon go with the money.." I shot back. "Well if Mammon gave me back my money to begin with, this situation wouldn't even exist!" Mammon dropped the rag into the sink. "Now it's my fault?! Well if YOU didn't hand me the money, none of this would've happened!"

"Shut. it." Lucifer glared as he walked into the kitchen. Levi and Mammon shut right up, but I wasn't gonna take that. "You shut it. I'm not doing this. I was dragged into this." I glare harshly as I drop the broom.

"You WILL clean and you will do it NOW."
"Yessir."

[Edited Dec.7th 1:55 p.m.]

𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖄𝖊𝖙 [𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें