Book 3

Chapter 1

Momo POV

Y/n has been out for three days since the UA Sports Festival. I stayed by him ever since to make sure no one does something to him when he is vulnerable. I heard a knock on the door and it was Bakugo.

Momo: Bakugo?

Bakugo: Class is starting and you need to be there. They're deciding on hero names, so it's required that you need to be there. Y/n will do his when he is ready.

Momo: Why are you here then? Don't you have to make a hero name?

Bakugo: They didn't accept my hero name, so I needed to think of another one.

Momo: What was your picked hero name?

Bakugo: King Explosion Murder.

Momo: T-That's way too graphic for a hero name!!

Bakugo: Shut up! I'm only here so you can pick a hero name and come back! I'm not babysitting Y/n for long!

Momo: Ok. I'll be quick!

I ran off and went to Class 1-A. I entered the classroom and everyone looked towards me. Midnight approached me and patted my head.

Midnight: Seems like Bakugo went and fetched you. So how is your boyfriend~?

Momo: H-He is doing well. Still asleep.

Midnight: Well, I don't want to keep you here any longer from your lover so—I am sure Bakugo has told you what we're doing right now?

Momo: *writes on the whiteboard* The Creation Hero: Creati.

Midnight: Very "creative"!

Mina: Let the joke die!!

Midnight: You can head back now Creati. You are dismissed so head back to your boo~

Momo: M-Midnight!!

I then closed the door and traveled back to the infirmary. I opened the door and Bakugo was on the wall, standing there. I entered and Bakugo leaves with saying a word. I sit down beside Y/n and hold his hand. Suddenly, his hand returns the affection and caresses my hand. I look up and see Y/n smiling.

Momo: Y-Y/n!

I jump up and lay on him as I grew teary eyed. He hugs back and kisses my cheek. I hugged him tight for a few minutes before I calmed down.

Y/n: *wipes her tears* You missed me that much? It's been a day.

Momo: Three!

Y/n: *nervously chuckles* Right... So, did I miss anything?

Momo: You won the festival as Bakugo forfeited and Todoroki was sent to the ER with Endeavor.

Y/n: I won? When did that happen? I don't remember taking down Todoroki. How did Endeavor end up in the ER with Todoroki?

Momo: You don't remember?