xiii. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞

Начните с самого начала

"Xavier!" Blake yelled from the edge of the woods, seeing him running her way with Thing close behind. "Hey! Hey!"

"Blake?" he yelled and ran in her direction. "Are you behind this?"

"I'm so glad you're okay." she air hugged him as she practically melted away into his arms. "We have to hurry, get everyone out of the school as fast as possible."

"Where's everyone at?" he ran after her.

Thing signed to Blake as she nodded. "Go to Enid, we can handle it!"

"Blake!" Xavier yelled as he took off after her while Thing went the opposite way.

"Just trust me on this, I need you!" Blake looked back at him to yell as they ran back to the school, met with the courtyard on fire and people running for safety.

"Where do we go?" Xavier looked around in worry, his hand trying to lock with hers. They moved as a tree fell that had caught fire.

"The front." Blake encouraged him to go as the pair ran toward the direction of town. The Nevermore gates were welcoming as everyone crowded outside, piled together via siren song.

Blake hit the barrier, making her yelp as it knocked her back.

"Blake." Xavier turned quickly with wide eyes. "Shit. I f-"

"It's okay." Blake stopped, she'd forgotten too. She stayed there as he kneeled with her. "It's okay, Xavier."

His eyebrows frowned together, the look on her face. "I'm not- are you stupid? I'm not gonna leave you here."

"It'll be okay. I'm already dead." Blake stood up as he did the same. "You can't die too, and you will if you don't go."

"I'm not abandoning you in all of this." even if it made sense, he couldn't do it. "Blake."

"It's okay." she told him again with a sad smile.

"You can't stay here. Even as a spirit, your body will be destroyed at your grave and you'll start to fade if it's gone." Xavier told her the facts, they'd learned about it all after she came back and they went over every way in order to keep her here. "We have to go get it."

"No." Blake shook her head as she looked back. "You can't go back in there, it's insane. You'll get hurt."

"I'm not gonna loose you to this!" he yelled at her.

"I need you to trust me." Blake stared up at him with a pleading look. "I need you to just trust me on this one. I can handle it."

He went to say something before Blake cut in again. "I have rallied on you for everything ever since I have died. And I love you for that, even before, you always protected me and did so much for me. But, I have to do this on my own. I need you to trust me."

Xavier eyed her as he breathed heavy. Blake didn't wait for a response, taking off quickly. "Blake!"

She ignored him, running deep into the woods. She looked around quickly, listening closely. Blake took off toward the growling noise, knowing who it belonged to. She ran through a few tree barks and made it to the hyde and the fur fighting to the death. Blake backed off in fear, but remembered what had been at stack. "Tyler!"

A gun shot went off, the Hyde dropped to the ground and began to morph back into a human boy. Panic flooded Blake's body. "No. No. No!"

She ran over to kneel above him. "Shit, shit. No, no, no. Tyler, wake up. Tell me where it is. Please?"

"Blake?" the sheriff kneeled with her, he'd been the one to fire the gun. "What are you talking about?"

"I was suppose to keep him alive so he could help me." she cried, shaking her head as she leaned over Tyler. "He's not breathing, sheriff."