Chase looks at the crowd. A man that I don't recognize stands up and comes forward. He stands close to us. I study his face. This man is handsome by any standard and he looks healthy.

"Blue, this is Nicholas Evans, he is the lucky guy who got Aldrich's heart back then."

"Oh my God!" I feel my knees weak, but Chase holds me. From my peripheral vision, I see Mom is crying, so does Nani. And Rina also teary. I told her few month ago about the whole accident that happened to me when I was a teenager. We ended up cried together on the sofa in her house.

Nicholas gives me a stethoscope. He doesn't say anything but I know what he meant. Just like I always know what Aldrich meant.

My hand is shaky. I put the earpieces to my ears and the chest piece in my hand now. I look at Chase, he just smile comfortingly at me. His thumb strokes my back like he always does whenever I need him to comfort me.

Nicholas also smile at me. I put the chest piece to his chest and I hear it. The sound that accompanied me in the hospital years ago. Aldrich's heartbeat. I break down. I cry in front of everyone. Chase hugs me tightly. My ears still focus on the heartbeat.

Aldrich, I'm happy. I live my life to fullest. And I know you are proud of me.

I look at Nicholas and somehow I can see Aldrich in him. "Aldrich," I whisper. I hug him. I don't know this guy but I know Aldrich lives in him. In his heart.

"Thank you," I whisper to him.

He shakes his head. "I'm the one who should thank you, and to your husband for finding me."

I look at Chase and I hug him. "Thank you, Chase."

"Anything for you, Blue."

I faintly hear people claps their hand.

Nicholas takes the stethoscope with him and about to walk back to his seat but I hold his wrist. "Nicholas."

He looks at me. "You can call me Nick, Amber. Everyone called me that."

I nod. "Do you mind to sit there?" I eye at Aldrich's seat.

He blinks and stares at me. I just look at him. Back then Aldrich knows what I want as much as I know what he wants.

He nods slowly. "Okay, if that's what you want," he says and walks to Aldrich's seat.

I smile when he sits down at Aldrich's place. I look at Chase. "Thank you for finding me my sibling."

Chase grins and wipes my tears. "Anything for you, Blue. Anything." He kisses my forehead and we both face the priest to start the matrimony.

After the wedding vow, the ceremony is done. We thank everyone, talk with our guests, eat delicious food.

Chase and I go back to his... our apartment. He said his parents bought us a land not too far from their house. We can build our dream house there one day. And I'm happy they chose the close place with them. Because Chase's parents are also my parents and I love them so much.

"You happy today?" He asks me when we go to bed.

I nod. "Was a wrecked when you called Nick. But other than that, I was immensely happy."

He smiles. "I found him last month. To be honest with you, I checked his background first."

I shrug. "I don't mind with that." Well, I know how intriguing to be related with the Fox. I don't blame Chase for being cautious.

He nods. "But he is clear. And he is doing great now. He got millions from bitcoin." Chase chuckles.

"Really?" I laugh.

Chase nods. "Single too. Hasn't find true love. You might want to help him one day."

I laugh more. "You okay with me to be part of him?"

"Us, Blue. There is no more you or me. There is only one thing. Us."

I smile and caress his cheek. "How can I be so lucky to find my prince charming?"

"You left your thong for me to find you, just like Cinderella, remember?"

"Oh my God!!! Give me back my thong! You stole it!"

"No, baby. What is mine is yours. What is yours is mine. And that thong will be forever in my boxer's drawer," he says and kisses me to start our first night as Mr. and Mrs. Fox.

*The End*

Hi Readers,
Thank you so much for reading Chase and Amber's story. I hope you love them as much as I do. For you, who had been waiting for this story since last year (or was it 2 years?) I'm so so so so so sorrrryyyyyy it took me this long to finish their story.

Done with the apology, now the news!
I'm working on a story about *beeeeppp*. Can you guess? Please write down in the comment, let me know who do you think will come next! 😉

I promise you it won't take 2 years for me to finish this one LOL

And I have another news, this one is a good news (for me). I'm expecting a baby!!! Yaayyy!!! The pregnancy so far so good, I don't have morning sickness and all the moody thingy feelings. Just like Madeline Hall, my pregnancy goes with eating and eating 🙄😅 anyway, it means, I'm going to focus with my baby once the baby is born. But I promise you I won't leave you hanging with a story that half published.

See you in my next book!

Until then, please check on my profile. I might update you with news about the latest book, or just put some small fun chat from our favorite couples from my previous books. You can also request which couple you want to see more, or you miss the most.

Until then, be safe and be happy!

Lovr,
A