chapter 2. hope

hiiii it's a/n, since I think the writing style is a bit hard to read, so I think will try changing it! enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HIRYS!!!"
y/n yelled, as a window on top opened, a girl with dark red hair put half of her body out of the window, pouted.

Irys: I TOLD YOU TO STOP THAT!

y/n: I thought you like that?

irys fly down to the ground, did an eye roll. her wings disappeared when she fully touch the ground.

irys: what do you want from me?

y/n: I need you to come with me, we are going to the human world, and we will convince the human to stop their war with us.

irys: nah I'm not going there, I won't go to the human world. I still can't believe kors is dead, but that also means that they are able to kill gods now. I still remember the last time I went there, people are mean to each other, they are dying, their heart is broken, their soul is no longer there. there's no hope to stop this war.

y/n: there's is always hope. with our power, we can stop the war. nobody has to die.

irys: you still don't get it... the war will happen no matter what, this is the nature of human-

y/n: that doesn't mean that they can't change. we will show them that violence is not the only answer.

irys: THEY DON'T DESERVE HOPE!

irys went back inside the house and shut the door. y/n stood there, blinking.

y/n: I.... didn't never thought it's gonna be like that.

moona: kors' death must have traumatized her. she is very close with lors.

y/n: *sigh* I wish kors was alive...

irys open the door slowly.

irys: I thought about that, I can help you to convince the humans, but instead, you need to help me to do one thing.

irys: help me to steal the soul of kors from calli, and bring him back to me.

y/n: ...you know that's against the law, right?

irys: what do I have to live for, i don't know what to do without him, so I'll have my answer, you'll have your peace. but at the end...

irys: that depends on you, think about it, the world's important, or the obedience to the law.

y/n: kors wouldn't want you to be like that, and I still have one more thing for convincing you.

y/n: remember who's the one paying the rent of this house?

irys: !

y/n: if you don't want to lose this comfortable house, join me on the trip, I'm sure you will find your answer during it.

irys: .....fine, I'll gather my things

y/n: good, we'll meet in 1 pm, see you thereeee

moona drags y/n, causing him to follow her.

moona: .....I don't like that woman.

y/n: we need her, no matter what. we will descend hope to the human, like a god.

moona: next stop is to find tyr.

y/n: why are we going to find tyr?

Moona: he is the god of war, he have every detail of the wars that happened. if we need to find a way to stop that way, he will be the best helper.

y/n: I guess you're right.... to the god of war then!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------a/n: another chapter is finished! thanks for reading it, this is a short chapter, I know. please, tell me what you think about the new writing style! see you in the next chapter!

next chapter. there's the god of war...?