(Y/N): Perfect. Although, I kind of want to see you train people. That'll be interesting to watch.

Aki: Sure. But it'll probably be boring for you.

(Y/N): Meh. If I get too bored, I'll leave.

...

(Y/N), Aki, and the Angel Devil walked through the crowded streets of the festival.

(Y/N) was all excited to play games and eat a bunch of junk food. Aki smiled at his excited face, happy to see him kind of back to his normal self after Himeno's death. The Angel Devil just looked bored.

Angel: Do I have to go to this? Why couldn't I have just stayed at HQ?

(Y/N): You know, I bet you could have some fun here too!

Angel: <deadpan> Fun? No, thanks. Too tired for that.

(Y/N) sweatdropped while Aki rolled his eyes.

Aki: If I buy you an ice cream, will you shut up for a couple of hours?

Angel: Maybe.

A montage of the three at the festival commenced:

(Y/N) and Aki were playing a dart game while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, eating his ice cream.

(Y/N) and Aki were eating candy apples while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, also eating a candy apple.

(Y/N) attempted to do a high striker game, and failed to reach the bell. Aki decided to do it and reached the bell, causing (Y/N) to lurk in a corner, gloomy. Meanwhile, the Angel Devil lurked behind them, complaining about being tired.

(Y/N) and Aki took pictures in a photo booth together, while the Angel Devil lurked behind the booth, eating a new ice cream.

Aki looked at the pictures of him and (Y/N), blushing, while the older male tried to win a giant teddy bear in a ring toss game. (He failed). The Angel Devil lurked behind them, complaining about being tired.

(Y/N) and Aki talked while eating cotton candy, while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, eating his own cotton candy.

(Y/N) and Aki both had caricature drawing done of them. (Y/N) laughed at his, while Aki decided to burn his because it made him look ugly. The artist also did one of the Angel Devil who was lurking in the background, complaining about being tired.

(Y/N) and Aki participated in a quick race. Aki was able to easily win it, while (Y/N) got somewhere in the middle of the lineup because he got a bad cramp. (A/N): Relatable 😢 During this time, the Angel Devil lurked in the background, watching them as he ate his new ice cream.

Some random girl started flirting with (Y/N), causing Aki to get jealous. He grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and pulled him away from the confused girl, all while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, feeling nauseous from all the bad food he ate.

As the montage ended, Aki looked at the sun setting. (Y/N) was staring at his caricature drawing, giggling at how goofy it was.

(Y/N): Himeno would've loved this...

Aki turned to (Y/N).

Aki: Yeah, she would've.

Angel: I'm bored.

Aki: (Y/N), it's time for me to head over to Division 2 to start the training.

(Y/N): Damn, we're going to miss the fireworks.

Aki: You can stay here if you wa—

He cut himself off when he saw the same girl from earlier eyeing (Y/N) with a smirk.