I Kissed A Girl

Start bij het begin

"It's not a choice, Finn," Bailey said, her jaw clenched as she looked up at the older boy. She hated him for causing Santana this much pain.

"Oh," said Finn. "Um, anyways, that's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine, Kurt?"

The two boys got up and went to the front of the choir room.

"Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car, and we wanna sing that for you right now," said Blaine.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two pretty ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further staging a coffee-vention for Adalynn than singing lady music," Santana grumbled.

"I know it's hard," said Kurt. "It was hard for me too. But you can get through this."

"If you would just stop being so defensive–"

"I'm trying," Santana interrupted Blaine. "But your hideous bow ties are provoking me."

"Wait, are we talking lady-on-lady or girl-on-girl?" Puck asked. "Cause there's a huge difference."

"Puck, don't be a ducking idiot," Adalynn scoffed before turning to Ava. "Can you say 'duck,' Ava? Duck."

"Uck," Ava babbled.

"Close enough," Quinn chuckled as she passed the baby off to Adalynn.

"Fa. Uck," Ava babbled, smiling innocently up at the brunette, who put a hand over her mouth to hide her amused smile.

"Ada, quit teaching my daughter curse words!" Bailey scolded from across the room.

"I told her to say 'duck!'" Adalynn laughed.

"Uck!"

"Guys, let's focus," said Mr. Schue. "Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?"

Kurt and Blaine began to sing Perfect by P!nk. Adalynn remembers her brother singing her to sleep with that song when she was younger. Ever since she could remember, he was always there to remind her that she was perfect no matter what.

Kurt briefly made eye contact with his little sister, and he sent her a smile accompanied by a wink.

Everyone clapped when the song ended, and Maya looked up and smiled at Santana.

"Thank you, guys. Thank you, Finn, especially," Santana said sarcastically with a smile. "You know, with all the horrible crap I've been through in my life, now I get to add that."

****

Tina had asked to speak privately with Adalynn, so they were sitting cross legged on the floor of the tree house in the Hummel-Hudson's backyard.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Adalynn asked.

"I don't really know how to bring it up... but hearing Kurt and Blaine sing that song earlier... I don't know, it's just... made me feel?" Tina sighed and lowered her gaze for a minute before looking back into her friend's blue eyes. "Why do feelings make me... feel?"

"That's why they're called feelings, Tina," Adalynn chuckled as she wrote 'feelings' down in her notebook. "So, let's get more specific. What exactly did you feel?"

"Feelings," Tina shrugged. She sighed again and looked down to play with the friendship bracelet on her wrist. "Not straight feelings. I've been thinking about it for a while, especially when I'm around Bailey."

Adalynn smiled and wrote 'Bailina' down in her notebook, accompanied by a heart around the ship name for her two best friends.

"It's just confusing, because I love Mike, but I've always had a special place in my heart for Bailey," Tina continued as Adalynn nodded in understanding. "Did... did she ever tell you anything else about that night?"