The Plan

At Bowser's Castle

In the throne room where Bowser and Kamek are at. It took months, but Kamek a magical crystal orb that shows them the people or things for the answers they have. It's typical used for finding peoples true loves, or the things they need to make something.

"My lord, are we going to ask it of how to takeover the Mushroom Kingdom?" Kamek asking Bowser. Bowser looks at the crystal orb and then looks at Kamek. "No. We're going to ask who is going to be my bride in the future." Bowser said. Kamek looks at bowser in confusion, why ask it for that?

"Besides, if Peach shows up in the orb then we don't need to ask it that." Bowser says while having a smug look on his face. Tho Kamek thinks it's a better idea to ask the crystal ball something else. Bowser does make a good point. "Alright then..." Kamek looks straight into the orb.

The crystal orb starts shining brightly, it seems it's waiting for a question. "Who is King Koopa going to marry in the future?" Kamek asked to the orb. The orb shines even brighter, both Bowser and Kamek cover their eyes out due to the brightness. Then the orb shine fades...

Bowser and Kamek uncover their eyes to see who's in the orb. They're both surprised, very surprised. "Is this some kind of joke?!" Bowser yells in anger and confusion. Kamek couldn't believe his eyes, the person in the orb is none other the Mario. The arch enemy of Bowser himself. "I'm afraid not my lord, it's seems you two are going to marry each other..." Kamek says still very surprised.

"This thing must be broken!" Bowser grabs the orb and examine it for any cracks or scratches. "It should be impossible my king. We made sure it didn't get any damage on are on way back here." Kamek said as Bowser searching for any damage at all. They is none, it's perfectly fine.

Out of frustration, Bowser throws the orb into the air. Luckly one of the winged Koopas catches it before it hits the ground. "Is there anyway to prevent these future things from happening?" Bowser ask Kamek with a some frustration in his voice. "Yes actually." Kamek answers, Bowser looks at him raising an eyebrow. "You know how Mario is close to the princess yes?" Kamek asking Bowser. "Yeah, he always knows when something is off with her!" Bowser says in anger.

"Well, if you get close to him and capture him and his brother. Then there is nothing standing in your way to the princess!" Kamek explains to Bowser, who chuckles. "Of course...it's the perfect!!" Bowser exclaims in excitement. Then he runs off to his rooms to figure out the things he needs to do.

It's the perfect plan....right?

[Why tf do I keep writing at 4 in the damn morning??]