ᴘʀᴇᴀᴍʙʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ

Начните с самого начала

The raw natural magic which lingered in the air. The first lord Black was said to have manipulated that raw magic and that he was able to project blasts of raw magic from his hands without ever needing a wand or incantation.

But not every story has a happy ending and so was the case with Lord Sirius Black, the first of his name.

The ending of the stories deviated, some stated that he was consumed by power and madness that he killed himself while others said that it was his destiny to die at the ripe age of twenty two even so the ending remained the same.

Sirius Aquila Black died and so did the ability of Kinomancy.

While other lines themselves had powers like being a Veela and wandless magic. Some wix suffered from curses, blood curses, which eventually led them turning into a beast permanently. There were a few select houses who were held in high esteem for their astonishing gifts and they were bestowed upon the title of 'the most ancient and the most noble house'.

The Peverells, the most ancient and most noble house of Peverell were widely known for their ability of necromancy.

The Lestranges for their dragons and the Blacks for their Metamorphmagus and Kinomancy.

The Prewetts for their Magic Sight along with the Malfoys who also had a handful of prominent seers in their line.

The Gaunts, the descendants of the great Salazar Slytherin, who exhibited a great command over parseltongue, the language of serpents.

As time went on, many wix and wixen started to forget their origins.

They, the same individuals who once blissfully worshiped Lady Magic thanking her for their gift of magic, stopped worshipping Lady Magic. They stopped celebrations, rituals and separated the once united powerful magic to two opposite poles, light magic and dark magic.

The magical roots enervated as man gave into the one thing that destroyed the greatest of men: pride.

Yet there were some who still clung onto their origins. They were the ancient and noble houses who still thanked the being who gave them the greatest gift of all.

The gray bittersweet threads of fate still weaved itself but the roots once pure blackened filled with hatred.

Hatred which was caused by misconceptions and fallacious perspectives. The magic remained albeit a bit weakened as they married among themselves continuously without allowing any new blood to enter. And so like the Catalonian Fireball dragon, even the inherent gifts ceased to exist.

The raw power, the raw magic, still remained around them but the abilities and gifts they were bestowed upon weakened.

Many generations passed, magic folks rejoiced and despaired over their life as sands of time slipped by. Even so there were a few who were said to have been blessed specially by Lady Magic, who exhibited magic in greater proportions than others, who were said to be destined for greatness: be it good or bad but greatness nevertheless.

People like the founders of Hogwarts, Sirius Black I, Rzheal Lestrange, Cadmus Peverell II, Mistral Malfoy, Newt Scamander, Gellert Grindelwald, Nicholas Flamel, Tom Riddle.

The latter, Tom Marvolo Riddle, was once a person who held the same innocence a new flower bloom possesses. But as every new bloom blooms and then withered away, so did he.

The white sheet once clean was now stained by dirt by virtue of others.

So it was definite that those poignant delightful threads would weave once again to birth a story so woeful, so grand that songs and stories would be written for the ages.

And such is the story we are about to read, my dearest gentle readers.

A story weaved by those poignant yet delightful threads based around those children who paid for the sins of others.

Children who took the burden they never ought to bear.

Children who finished a war started by the others at the cost of their loved ones, sanity, friendships and love.

Because they won but at what cost

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
-',✎𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

A little introduction on the origins and so starts our story.

eeeeeeeee. I'm so excited. I just started writing the first chapter. It's nearly half way done but it still needs something. I'll figure it out dw but I hope it'll be done in a few days.

*praying to all writing gods that my motivation wins and procrastination loses*

Anyways how are you guys doing and what have you been upto?

Hoping you all are in a good place both physically and mentally and that you have a good night/ morning/ afternoon/ evening (whatever time it is for you)

My college starts again from tomorrow and oh boy oh boy I'm dreading it. My exams finished and i think I did okish in my theory papers aside from 2 papers.

I swear to good lord my economics ma'am needs to have mercy on my tired soul and give me marks otherwise I'm ded. (I say this with such hope, expecting her to have mercy when I know it in my heart she won't. Miss girl nearly caused me a anxiety attack during eco presentations)

And yeah damn i rambled a lot. I'll end this here, goodbye I'll see you next chapter<33