𝐄𝟒: 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀** 𝐍****!

Comenzar desde el principio

Luckily for him, it doesn’t hit either the maid or 50, it lands on the floor instead.

André runs downstairs and shakes his head.

“So Jay chose you? I’d rather Clifford the big red dog” André sighs.

The other bad boys stroll downstairs. The replacement waves at them, smiling.

The Bad Boys:

“Woooooow.” The replacement laughs, nervously.

Tyrese: I am going to be the fan fave of the season and punk all of these motherfuckers

Tyrese: I am going to be the fan fave of the season and punk all of these motherfuckers. I just feel like they’re gonna diss me out of pure jealousy.

“AHHH, WHAT THE FUCK?! Have some courtesy, Curtis!” Cameron gags.

50 ignores him and continues.

“Dave, Dré. Am I going crazy or did this monkey just ignore my demand?” Cam quizzes.

“Yeah, mate. He ignored you.” Dave responds.

“Damian just went through some heartbreak so I can see why 50 is depressed for him and is coping by going through a hoe phase.” André randomly says.

Cornell: The gag is...50’s got a girlfriend. She’s that girl who made that song with Ludacris....Sienna or some shit.

“Nigga...The fuck does Damian’s heartbreak have to do with 50 f***ing the maid?!” A confused Cam questions, in response.

André 3000 tries to cartwheel and Earl stops him.

“Stop fucking doing that, you’ve been doing it for nearly a month now. Do it again and Imma whoop your ass, son.” DMX threatens.

3 Stacks nods his head and cartwheels anyway, pissing Earl off. 13 security guards hold an angry DMX back as he starts barking at them.

“MENTAL ASYLUM READY LIKE EM AND 50!” André cackles.

Tyrese: Why is he cartwheeling so much?! Erykah, what the fuck did you do to this nigga? I am concerned for him.

“Aye, Luda. What’s your haircare routine?” Tyrese asks.