𝐄𝟑: 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐂!

Začít od začátku

Damian is barely speaking to any of the bad boys.

"Aye, Jr. Gong! You good, son?" Reginald asks him.

"Yes." He lies.

"I don't believe you but Imma fall back and wait for you to open up to us." Red sighs.

Nathaniel: We're lowkey fucked up because we know exactly why he is being so silent right now. The nigga got his heartbroken, nuff said.

Earl: This happened yesterday but Kelis & Nas are rubbing their new friendship in Jr. Gong's face. I just need him to open up to me about it so I can help move on with some hoes.

Clifford throws his water bottle at Marshall.

"The fuck was that for, bitch?!" Nate shouts.

"Ah, now you wanna stop the whole fake silent but mysterious bullshit." T.I. smirks.

Marshall and Nathaniel start jumping Clifford. Jeffrey and William push the five hoochies away from Nelly and D'Angelo to flirt with them but when they are rejected they proceed to jump Cornell and Michael.

Cornell whoops Ja's ass and cusses him out for being jealous of him. The hoochies are now all over David, Jeff ignores Nelly's ranting and decides to start attacking Dave instead.

Dwayne tries to break things up, making the bad boys pause.

"We are done, now." Em pants.

Luda laughs his ass off. "Y'all niggas always stop fighting as soon as Dwayne gets involved. Bitchasses."

"Some niggas always wanna fight their ratchet ass cousins battles. Mark asses." Ray retorts.

Christopher punches him across the face and William punches him back, they both start wailing on one another. Dwayne pushes Luda away from William.

"Whose the bitchass now, pussy?" Dwayne asks, grabbing him by the shirt.

The hoochies start fanning themselves, irking the bad boys.

Reginald: These hoes are like cats in heat.

"It's nice to see you repping for the Asian-Americans this season, pal." Christopher responds, changing the subject.

"Hm, good point. But I am the first biracial of the show too." Dwayne responds.

Earl: Well damn! Fuck Ginuwine and Bizzy Bone, right? *raises his eyebrow* Dwayne, if you don't get the fuck outta here!

"Um, Ginuwine and Bizzy exist." Earl quips, taking his shades off.

"My bad, I am the FIRST biracial of this season and the THIRD one overall. Better?" Dwayne responds.

Earl nods his head, putting his shades back on.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟖:𝟓𝟗𝐩𝐦

𝐀𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛: