"Scan the building for enemies, please," Y/N spoke in a hushed tone.

"Scanning..." The AI replied. "There seems to be 15 targets in the building. 10 armed, 5 unarmed."

"Crap, this is great," Y/N mumbled. "15 of 'em and only 1 of me... Eh, it's fine. I fought Thanos"

Y/N proceeded to unlatch the vent and made her way inside. From the AI's scan of the building she had a pretty good idea on where to find Kingpin. All she had to do was crawl two lefts, one right, and then another right in order to get closest to Kingpin's office. Then, she would need to walk the rest of the way there because there were no vents leading to his office that were big enough to crawl through.

She came across the first pair of Kingpin's goons and easily took them out. She did this to all 15 of them, since they were clearly poorly trained.

"How many Tracksuits are guarding the hallway to Kingpin's office?"

"There seem to be no Tracksuit Mafia members guarding that hallway," The glasses spoke as they displayed an x-ray of the hallway.

That is so weird... Y/N thought. Regardless, she proceeded to make her way there.

She quickly opened the door, pointing her gun at Kingpin.

"Ah, Agent Y/N Barton. What a surprise," Kingpin said in a sinister tone.

"I'm not here to have a conversation, Fisk. I'm here to kill you," Y/N said as she shot Kingpin in the upper arm.

Kingpin grunted as he gripped his arm. He lifted it to reveal his white blazer, stained red with blood. Y/N took the opportunity to latch her arms around Kingpin's neck, hoisting herself up. She then wrapped her legs around his neck, choking him, while she used the bottom of her gun to hit his head. Kingpin gripped onto Y/N's shins, trying to pull her off.

"I wanted to do this the easy way, Y/N. Don't make this harder than it has to..." Fisk gritted through his teeth. "You know you can't kill me."

"Yeah, I know," Y/N replied hastily. "But I can damage you beyond repair."

Kingpin successfully pulled Y/N off his back and threw her on the ground. Y/N heard her shoulder blade crack as she winced in pain. Shit, that can't be good. Just as Y/N tried to get up again, Kingpin punched her in the face, causing Y/N's vision to get blurry for a second. She felt a tickle of blood come from her nose as she quickly wiped it away.

"Damn, you, Kingpin," She muttered under her breath.

Kingpin kicked Y/N in the ribs three times, but Y/N swiftly dodged his attack before the fourth, and simultaneously shot him with multiple tranquilizer darts.

"You think that's gonna stop me? It's gonna take a lot more for you... you t-to beat... to beat me," Kingpin slurred as his eyes got droopy and he eventually fell to the floor.

Y/N had a black eye, bloody and bruised nose, and a possibly fractured shoulder blade, but she hardly noticed her injuries due to the fatigue of the fight. The multiple kicks to the ribs didn't help either.

Cops...Right, I need to call the cops... Y/N thought as she fumbled out her phone and dialed 911.

___

Once the cops and ambulance arrived, Y/N immediately got patched up by a nurse.

"Ow..." Y/N winced as the nurse inspected her nose. The nurse muttered a soft apology as she moved on to inspecting Y/N's shoulder.

"Your nose is not fractured or broken, but I do suggest you ice it when you get home,'' the nurse instructed. "But as for your shoulder blade, it is badly fractured and I recommend you get it fixed ASAP. But for the time being, I will put a shoulder brace on it."

"Okay, thanks, doc," Y/N replied as the nurse strapped on a brace and put Y/N's arm in a sling.

Y/N watched as multiple news vans pulled up, already broadcasting the events of tonight. Mom and dad are gonna be in for a surprise... Y/N thought worriedly. Despite the fact of getting a scolding when she got home, Y/N felt great. The cops were gonna bring Kingpin in for interrogation, and Y/N could go back to her hotel to sleep.

Just as she was about to go to her car, a reporter came up to her.

"Please, Y/N, would you mind if you would share some details from tonight's events?" The reporter asked, holding the mic to Y/N's face. Y/N ruffled her hair with her good arm as she let out a sharp exhale out of her mouth.

"Yeah, no. Sorry, guys. The only thing I'll share is something for my family and a friend named Kate," Y/N replied tiredly. " I'm safe and going home tomorrow.". She started to walk away when she heard multiple reporters asking various questions about her medical state, her family, things involving the Avengers coming back together, and possibly new members, all of which Y/N brushed off.

She got into her car and drove back to the hotel. Y/N didn't bother climbing in through her window again, so she used the main entrance to enter the hotel. She quickly scanned her keycard and entered her room, tossing her belongings on the couch, and closing the window. Despite being in her suit, she flopped onto bed, nearly falling asleep. Y/N was just about to drift off, when she heard her phone ringing. It was her mother, but Y/N didn't feel like explaining what happened tonight, so she just ignored the call.

Not long after, her phone rang again, but this time it was her dad. Y/N groaned while the only thing going on in her mind was, Why can't they just leave me alone?

Y/N had a decent amount of time until her phone rang for the third time.

"Oh my god!" Y/N yelled just before she hit 'answer'.

"How come she picked up when Kate called her?!" Y/N heard Lila screech through the phone.

Oh no... Y/N thought as she shook her head.

"Oh my god, Y/N! I saw the news! We all did! Are you alright?" Kate asked worriedly. Y/N groaned, as she was so tired and she didn't feel like dealing with her family and a very worried Kate. Suddenly, Y/N had an idea. Sure, it was gonna get her in trouble, but she was too tired to care.

"Don't call back, don't care, goodbye," Y/N simply said through the phone.

"Wait-!" Was all Kate managed to say before Y/N hung up. She turned off the phone and buried her head into her pillow, drifting off into the paradise of sleep.

A/N- Idk if I'm gonna be more consistent or not but here's a longer chapter 😁

Word count: 1836