" It's amazing how this kids can think ahead " Amato mumbled .

" ARE YOU AN IDIOT !! YOUR GOING TOO SLOW !! " Mechabot scolded his partner who was busy with his thoughts , if only the robot wasn't transformed into a vehicle , he would have smack this guy's head already with a concrete.

" This is why you got last place years ago " mechabot thought to himself .

.

.

.

The class 1 A watch from the television provided by the tournament , they were allowed to coach their racers if anything goes wrong .

" This is really intense " momo nervously bit her nails looking at the screen .

There were so many racers trying to kill one another with guns or laser blasters and their team were only dodging every obstacle they encounter . Except for bakugou , he literally burned one of the contestants .

" I hope the guy was still alive " kirishima says in disappointment .

" This race is so dangerous , can't say I'm surprised for a lot of aliens to compete just for some power sphere " jiro said .

" Atleast they'll be fine considering their condition now " Tsuyu added .

" I SURE HOPE OUR RACERS ARE STILL GOING CUZ ITS TIME FOR OUR ASTROID OBSTACLE COURSE !! LETS SEE IF THEY CAN STILL SURVIVE THE BRUTAL HITS "

" WHAT !! ASTROIDS !? " THE CLASS YELLED IN UNISON .

The large size of rocks were falling in Great speed to hit straight to all the racers tracks as most of them were hit critically damaged .

" This is so dangerous !! " Iida panicked , his hands chopped the air .

" JUST A LITTLE REMINDER THAT THIS COMPETITION HAS NO RULES, EVEN IF YOU CHEAT OR KILL SOMEONE , WE DON'T CARE !! "

" Yep , that's the point of a space race , it's the speed of survival " ying explained metaphorically.

.

.

.

Midorya was getting more anxious while he drove his motorbike to the ASTROID zone . How the heck was he supposed to deal with this !?

The cinnamon broccoli watch his teammates avoiding the astroid without any fear in their faces . Bakugou was way more determine to win while todoroki was just wearing his usual poker face but even he could see the glint of fire starting to build up on the icy hot user .

Wait a second .... Where's admir-

" Oh !! young Midorya , what are still doing here , aren't you going to catch up with your friends?? " Mechamato asked .

" I-I am !! I'm just ...... " Izuku look down on himself , he's having a hard time facing the awesome admiral .

" What's wrong ?? Is there something bothering you ? " Amato stopped moving his vehicle pulling over and so did Izuku .

They ignored the running vehicles going through the first stage of the tournament.

" I'm just not sure if I can win myself , I honestly have no idea why I was pick in the first place ... " Midorya lower his head , his self esteem going downside .

Amato stayed silent before he began to speak again .

" Can you see boboiboy there? " Amato pointed at the scene Infront of them .

Boboiboy was bravely putting a show by stopping the astroids from falling into the racers heads and shielding both bakugou and todoroki .

Izuku's eyes widen , boboiboy was still protecting others even though it's a competition.

BNHA X Boboiboy ( beyond the universe ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें