"so what do you guys want to eat?" thomas said looking in the pantry,

"pasta!" vic shouted

"pasta's good!" i giggle and damiano kissed behind my ear and gave a thumbs up,

"yeah! whatever you guys want!" jenna smiled,

"wait wait wait.." ethan said walking into the kitchen.. we all looked over at him. "if we're gonna have pasta thomas isn't cooking, i'll make it!" we all giggled and jenna looked at us puzzled,

"when we were in la, thomas tried to make pasta and almost burned down our rental house," damiano said walking over to her, she smiled at him and touched his arm, rubbing her hands up and down his upper arm.

"wow that's uh.. so interesting.." she said removing her hand from his arm and twirling her hair.

i didn't put too much thought into the interaction and got up from my seat, "do you guys want to play a game while we wait for the food to cook? we can play a card game? how about euchre" i said grabbing some cards out of the cabinet.

"i wanna be damiano's partner!" jenna shouted out,

"ok jenna will be dami's partner.. i'll be vic's partner.. and thomas and ethan will be partners.." i said as i shuffled and dealt the cards,

we played for not too long, ethan occasionally got up to check on the pasta and the homemade sauce he was making, jenna was very interested in everything damiano said and did, like a puppy. she was even a little bit touchy like she was earlier, i tried to assume she meant well but i couldn't,

"dami baby, can i talk to you in the other room?"

he stood up and looked at jenna, "oh don't worry dami, go i'm sure whatever she's gonna say is important, i can handle this, i'm pretty good at euchre." she chuckled,

"what's up bambina?" he said as we sat down in the office,

"don't you think jenna's being a little.. i don't know.. touchy? i mean she's totally flirting with you! and you aren't stopping it!"

he put one hand on my waist and one on my cheek before he kissed me, when he pulled away he looked me in the eye, "you're being irrational, i haven't noticed anything, i'm sure she's just being friendly.." he kissed me one more time before returning to the kitchen.

"dami you're back!" she hugged him as he sat down, i took my seat next to victoria and we resumed our game,

"ok guys! lunch is ready!" ethan said, dishing out the pasta and topping it off with sauce.

"MANNAGGIA! THIS SHIT IS HOT!" damiano said and spit it out into his napkin,

"oh gosh baby you ok?" i said pouring him a glass of water and rubbing his back,

"yeah dami are you alright?" jenna looked at him with glossy eyes and rubbed his shoulder,

"yeah you guy's i'm fine, i just burned my mouth.." he finished off his glass of water and i filled it back up.

"oh good, you scared me!" jenna exclaimed not lifting her hand off his shoulder.

"ok well he's all good now and the food is cooled down so let's eat!" i sat on the other side of damiano and rested my head on his shoulder..

we ate all of our food and played another game of euchre before realizing we had to rehearse at some point.

"well if you guys have to practice maybe i should get going," jenna said putting her coat back on,

"yeah maybe," i mumbled,

"what was that?" she asked..

"huh? oh nothing, i didn't say anything.."

"no jenna you should stay.." damiano added "listen to a few songs please, it will be fun.."

"oh.. ok then!" she removed her coat and sat down on the couch, we started playing and she seemed super interested, we took a break and victoria, ethan, and i went to get water for everybody.

"guys!" thomas whisper screamed as he ran into the kitchen,

"what's up thomas?" i questioned and he sat down, catching a breath.

"jenna and damiano! jenna was flirting with damiano then she kissed him!"

"what." i said quietly, almost under my breath.

"omg you can't be serious!" victoria exclaimed,

"come on come on let's go! be quiet i don't want her to see or hear us!"

we walked back down the hallway almost into the studio but not quite, we could see and hear everything they were doing but they couldn't see us, and we were as silent as possible so they wouldn't hear us.

"look jenna.. i'm sure you're great but i'm in a relationship.. i've been dating y/n for 6 years i really like her!"

"damiano i've had a crush on you since highschool.." she panted and pinned damiano up against the wall and kissed him again..

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH!" damiano yelled, pushing her off him.. "I TOLD YOU I DO NOT WANT YOU TO KISS ME, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE HER VERY MUCH, INFACT I WAS THINKING ABOUT PROPOSING TO HER! SO BACK OFF!" he yelled and we all walked into the studio..

"jenna i think's it best you go now.." thomas said and handed her the jacket she left hanging up, ethan opened the door and victoria pushed her out and slammed the door..

"well that bitch is taken care of" vic said swiping her hands across each other, smiling proudly,

"so you were thinking about proposing huh?" i smiled and nudged damiano with my elbow, he turned to face me and and wrapped his hands around my waist, he kissed the top of my head before saying in a soft voice,

"i was, this girl y/n, i don't know if she likes me very much but i just threw a girl out of my studio for her so i hope she does!" he chuckled and grinned.

"i have a feeling she probably doesn't like you very much, she probably loves you a lot though, probably more than anything.." i giggled and stood up on my tippy-toes to kiss him, he pushed me away and i gave him a confused expression..

"i just need a minute to wipe the jenna off my lips hang on.." he wiped his lips off and then gave me a long passionate kiss..

"well good thing she showed her true colors.. you could have ended up with someone so.." thomas blurted out ruining the mood, me and damiano pulled away to look at the guys, damiano looked back at me and near whispered,

"fake.." he pulled me back into him and kissed the top of my head before the guys all started cheering and we had to pull apart, we all laughed and started cleaning up the studio while making jokes about how wrong that could have gone..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry the end is weird,

love you all so very much,

caz out.

word count: 1717

~ damiano david imagines ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें